Outgoing managing partner
(020) 7467 6100
Berners House, 47-48 Berners Street, London, , W1T 3NF
Finedon, Northants. 1961.
Top Gear, The Times iPad edition, Condé Nast Traveller, BBC News on iPad and website.
Ideal next job
Guitarist for Green Day.
Three best friends in adland
Steve Stretton, Stuart Archibald, Phil Andrews.
Who do you owe most to for your success and why?
Phil Andrews. I woke up one morning and thought: "Well, if he can successfully set up his own agency, I reckon I can!"
Why do people like you?
Because I'm a nicer person than either Steve Stretton or Stuart Archibald.
My house in Corsica.
Winning the Irthlingborough pancake race in 1970.
What’s your idea of perfect happiness?
Riding my motorbike across the Alps on a beautiful spring morning with my girlfriend.
What do you think will be the biggest change in advertising over the next five years?
Data will become sexy.
- Account Director: Liverpool Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £40000 - £45000 per annum, Liverpool
- Junior Artworker #RETAIL #FASHION #CONSUMERGOODS #PACKAGING Creative Recruitment £23000 per annum, London
- INTEGRATED DESIGNER 70% DIGITAL 30% PRINT #HTML #INTERNALCOMMS Creative Recruitment £30000 per annum, London
- Junior Designer,Developer #HMTL #CSS Creative Recruitment £25000 per annum, London
- Digital Project Manager. #WEBBUILDS #MOBILEAPPS #TABLETAPPS Creative Recruitment £35000 - £45000 per annum, Berkshire
- Google's European leader says viewing habits are 'changing dramatically'
- Tesco media review pits Initiative against MediaCom and ZenithOptimedia
- Martin Sorrell talks Maurice Lévy, Tesco, and the global outlook
- Viacom to bring Breaking Bad to Freeview with Spike launch
- Land Rover to move global ad account into Spark44
- 'Advertisers are snake oil salesmen', says Peter Oborne