Outgoing managing partner
(020) 7467 6100
Berners House, 47-48 Berners Street, London, , W1T 3NF
Finedon, Northants. 1961.
Top Gear, The Times iPad edition, Condé Nast Traveller, BBC News on iPad and website.
Ideal next job
Guitarist for Green Day.
Three best friends in adland
Steve Stretton, Stuart Archibald, Phil Andrews.
Who do you owe most to for your success and why?
Phil Andrews. I woke up one morning and thought: "Well, if he can successfully set up his own agency, I reckon I can!"
Why do people like you?
Because I'm a nicer person than either Steve Stretton or Stuart Archibald.
My house in Corsica.
Winning the Irthlingborough pancake race in 1970.
What’s your idea of perfect happiness?
Riding my motorbike across the Alps on a beautiful spring morning with my girlfriend.
What do you think will be the biggest change in advertising over the next five years?
Data will become sexy.
- Senior copywriter story uk limited Negotiable depending on experience, Edinburgh
- Senior Marketing Manager Cutis Developments £50,000 - £60,000 per annum , Victoria, London (Greater)
- INBOUND MARKETING EXECUTIVE - DIGITAL MARKETING AGENCY Live Recruitment £18000 - £24000 per annum, Leamington Spa
- PHP Developer (Watford) The Little Black Book Agency £40000 - £50000 per annum, Watford
- ACCOUNT MANAGER - INTEGRATED MARKETING AGENCY Live Recruitment £28000 - £33000 per annum, London
- Daily Mirror publishes its own tits on Page 3
- 'This girl can' tops Campaign Viral Chart
- John Brown Media appoints Rebekah Billingsley to head of digital and content strategy role
- 'You don't have to explain yourself if you are getting the job done,' says Tracy De Groose on work and motherhood
- Publicis Groupe extends deadline for Sapient deal again
- Lidstone exits Havas amid restructure