Outgoing managing partner
(020) 7467 6100
Berners House, 47-48 Berners Street, London, , W1T 3NF
Finedon, Northants. 1961.
Top Gear, The Times iPad edition, Condé Nast Traveller, BBC News on iPad and website.
Ideal next job
Guitarist for Green Day.
Three best friends in adland
Steve Stretton, Stuart Archibald, Phil Andrews.
Who do you owe most to for your success and why?
Phil Andrews. I woke up one morning and thought: "Well, if he can successfully set up his own agency, I reckon I can!"
Why do people like you?
Because I'm a nicer person than either Steve Stretton or Stuart Archibald.
My house in Corsica.
Winning the Irthlingborough pancake race in 1970.
What’s your idea of perfect happiness?
Riding my motorbike across the Alps on a beautiful spring morning with my girlfriend.
What do you think will be the biggest change in advertising over the next five years?
Data will become sexy.
- Marketing Manager Fidelity Worldwide Investment Dependent on Experience, Surrey
- Senior Sales Executive- Fashion & Beauty Video Ultimate Asset £27000 - £35000 per annum + commission and benefits , City of London
- Sales Manager - Ad-tech, Content, Video and Programmatic Ultimate Asset £35000 - £45000 per annum + commission & excellent benefits, London
- Head of Fundraising Brand Recruitment £40000 per annum, Peterborough
- Digital Designer Creative Recruitment £25000 - £35000 per annum, London