Managing director - The Mail on Sunday
(020) 7938 6489
Northcliffe House, 2 Derry Street, London, W8 5TT
The Mail On Sunday and the Daily Mail, You and Live, Q and Mojo, and West Ham Till I Die Blog.
Ideal next job
Something that includes three days and got to be in the sun!
Three best friends in adland
They know who they are!
Who do you owe most to for your success and why?
My mum – without her, I wouldn't be where I am today.
Why do people like you?
What’s your idea of perfect happiness?
A West Ham home win in the morning, ski-ing in the afternoon and spending time with my family in the evening.
What do you think will be the biggest change in advertising over the next five years?
Industry agreement on cross-platform research methodology.
- Senior copywriter story uk limited Negotiable depending on experience, Edinburgh
- Senior Marketing Manager Cutis Developments £50,000 - £60,000 per annum , Victoria, London (Greater)
- Digital Manager / Director Aspire £35000.00 - £50000.00 per annum, London
- Chief Client Director Aspire £100000 - £150000 per annum, London
- Digital Planning Director Aspire £45000.00 - £60000 per annum, London
- What the end of Page 3 means for advertising
- Notonthehighstreet sponsors London Underground 'baby on board' badge
- Havas partners with Facebook's Atlas for multi-device ad targeting
- Has JCDecaux chosen the wrong time to abandon its trade body?
- Mother backs new integrated agency The Romans
- The Sun cuts topless models on Page 3