Deputy executive creative director
Bartle Bogle Hegarty
(020) 7453 4202
60 Kingly Street, London, W1B 5DS
A long time ago in Glasgow.
Vogue, Mad Men, Observer, Campaign, Weekend FT, eBay, Amazon.
Ideal next job
Artist in residence at the Tate St Ives.
Three best friends in adland
Too many to whittle down to three without offending.
Who do you owe most to for your success and why?
Sir John Hegarty. He gave me my first and only job and then let me get on with things.
Why do people like you?
My kids' education.
Being where I am today.
What’s your idea of perfect happiness?
Walking my dog on the beach with family and friends.
What do you think will be the biggest change in advertising over the next five years?
Agencies will all have the ability to create any form of work from conventional advertising, digital etc to content for TV programmes, films, even products.
- Senior copywriter story uk limited Negotiable depending on experience, Edinburgh
- Senior Marketing Manager Cutis Developments £50,000 - £60,000 per annum , Victoria, London (Greater)
- Digital Account Manager Kingsgate Recruitment £40,000, Surrey
- Creative Artworker Creative Recruitment Negotiable, Hertfordshire
- Digital Account Manager Kingsgate Recruitment up to £40,000, Guildford, Surrey