Deputy executive creative director
Bartle Bogle Hegarty
(020) 7453 4202
60 Kingly Street, London, W1B 5DS
A long time ago in Glasgow.
Vogue, Mad Men, Observer, Campaign, Weekend FT, eBay, Amazon.
Ideal next job
Artist in residence at the Tate St Ives.
Three best friends in adland
Too many to whittle down to three without offending.
Who do you owe most to for your success and why?
Sir John Hegarty. He gave me my first and only job and then let me get on with things.
Why do people like you?
My kids' education.
Being where I am today.
What’s your idea of perfect happiness?
Walking my dog on the beach with family and friends.
What do you think will be the biggest change in advertising over the next five years?
Agencies will all have the ability to create any form of work from conventional advertising, digital etc to content for TV programmes, films, even products.
- Senior Account Manager - Integrated Creative Agency Spectrum 360 Recruitment £36k - £40k, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Data Planner / Strategist Direct Recruitment £60K- £70K, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Marketing Manager Direct Recruitment £45-50k plus bonus, Homeworking/flexible UK
- International Account Director - Media Agency (Benelux & Scandinavia Regions) Silverdrum £45,000 + benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Global Business Director Twist Recruitment £90000.00 - £100000 per annum, City of London
- Oreo eclipses The Sun in celestial stunt
- Katharine Viner becomes first female editor-in-chief of Guardian News & Media
- Why Viacom spent £120m extending Channel 5's Big Brother deal for three more years
- Tesco media review pits Initiative against MediaCom and ZenithOptimedia
- Comparethemarket.com offers two for one cinema tickets with Meerkat Movies
- Google's European leader says viewing habits are 'changing dramatically'