Deputy executive creative director
Bartle Bogle Hegarty
(020) 7453 4202
60 Kingly Street, London, W1B 5DS
A long time ago in Glasgow.
Vogue, Mad Men, Observer, Campaign, Weekend FT, eBay, Amazon.
Ideal next job
Artist in residence at the Tate St Ives.
Three best friends in adland
Too many to whittle down to three without offending.
Who do you owe most to for your success and why?
Sir John Hegarty. He gave me my first and only job and then let me get on with things.
Why do people like you?
My kids' education.
Being where I am today.
What’s your idea of perfect happiness?
Walking my dog on the beach with family and friends.
What do you think will be the biggest change in advertising over the next five years?
Agencies will all have the ability to create any form of work from conventional advertising, digital etc to content for TV programmes, films, even products.
- Comms Manager-Entertainment Account- Worldwide media agency Ultimate Asset £25000 - £26000 per annum, London
- Head Of Communications - PR and Digital Ball & Hoolahan £80,000 p.a., London (Greater)
- Marketing Manager - Retail Advertising Ball & Hoolahan £50,000 p.a., South East England
- CONTENT QA - GERMAN SPEAKING Live Recruitment £15000 - £18000 per annum + Benefits, Birmingham
- WEBSITE ASSISTANT - ARABIC SPEAKING Live Recruitment £14000 - £16500 per annum + Benefits, Birmingham
- Will.i.am clashes with Martin Sorrell over online ads in Cannes
- Black horse returns in new Lloyds Bank campaign
- Martin Sorrell on the mega-media reviews: 'We can't remember anything like this'
- Geometry Dubai hands over Cannes Grand Prix amid controversy
- Aston Martin appoints WPP to global marketing account
- Ogilvy & Mather's radio work for Dove 'reduces Cannes jury to tears'