Bartle Bogle Hegarty
60 Kingly Street, London, W1B 5DS
London, 16 August 1971.
Posters. The ultimate in reduction and impact.
St John First Aid app. Can and will save lives.
Ideal next job
History teacher at Caldicott. Long holidays, great kids, brilliant school.
Three best friends in adland
Too many at BBH to pick. Non-BBH would have to be Mark Collier, Rich Exon and Dylan Williams.
Who do you owe most to for your success and why?
Jane Clark, got me on the BBH grad scheme despite being 15 minutes late for the first interview. I still cringe.
Why do people like you?
Because I make them feel smart.
Oliver Sweeney shoes, lots of them.
Half-marathon – two hours, seven minutes. Lost narrowly to my wife. First out of 17,000 runners, however, in the weight to speed ratios.
What’s your idea of perfect happiness?
Cold beer, blue sky, good friends, watching England beating Australia at any sport.
What do you think will be the biggest change in advertising over the next five years?
Convergence of the best digital, media and ad agencies into the same space.
- Senior Marketing Manager Cutis Developments £50,000 - £60,000 per annum , Victoria, London (Greater)
- Senior Strategy Consultant Ball & Hoolahan £65,000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)
- NPD Strategy Consultant Ball & Hoolahan £60,000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Brand Executive Ball & Hoolahan £28,000 per annum, South East England
- Brand Manager EMEA Ball & Hoolahan £45,000 per annum, South East England