Executive creative director
Bartle Bogle Hegarty
(020) 7734 1677
60 Kingly Street, London, W1B 5DS
24 September1961. Carlisle, Cumbria.
Beyond The Guardian, I've got no real favourites. I tend to snack.
Alice In Wonderland on iPad. Lewis Carroll would have loved it.
Ideal next job
Something a bit quieter than what I'm doing now, like lion-taming.
Three best friends in adland
I love everyone.
Who do you owe most to for your success and why?
Initially the late, great John Webster. More recently, some extraordinary BBHers (you know who you are) who've shown a huge amount of belief in me.
Why do people like you?
Do they? That's a relief.
Taking the creative reins at BBH.
What’s your idea of perfect happiness?
The song of a blackbird on a sunny summer's evening.
What do you think will be the biggest change in advertising over the next five years?
I hope that we can all stop obsessing about "change" and focus instead on filling the new world with amazing stuff.
- Web Analyst Jet2.com Negotiable, Leeds
- Database Marketing Analyst Jet2.com Negotiable, Leeds
- Regional Insights Manager Ball & Hoolahan £55,000 + Car/Car Allowance , South East England
- Global Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £60,000 + Car or C/A + Benefits, South East England
- Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £35,000 per annum, South East England