Executive creative director
Bartle Bogle Hegarty
(020) 7734 1677
60 Kingly Street, London, W1B 5DS
24 September1961. Carlisle, Cumbria.
Beyond The Guardian, I've got no real favourites. I tend to snack.
Alice In Wonderland on iPad. Lewis Carroll would have loved it.
Ideal next job
Something a bit quieter than what I'm doing now, like lion-taming.
Three best friends in adland
I love everyone.
Who do you owe most to for your success and why?
Initially the late, great John Webster. More recently, some extraordinary BBHers (you know who you are) who've shown a huge amount of belief in me.
Why do people like you?
Do they? That's a relief.
Taking the creative reins at BBH.
What’s your idea of perfect happiness?
The song of a blackbird on a sunny summer's evening.
What do you think will be the biggest change in advertising over the next five years?
I hope that we can all stop obsessing about "change" and focus instead on filling the new world with amazing stuff.
- Senior Marketing Manager Cutis Developments £50,000 - £60,000 per annum , Victoria, London (Greater)
- Business Director Aspire £70000 - £80000 per annum + Excellent Benefits, London
- CREATIVE STRATEGIST - COMMUNICATIONS AGENCY Live Recruitment £40000 - £50000 per annum, London
- DIGITAL PRODUCER - DIGITAL MARKETING AGENCY Live Recruitment £50000 - £60000 per annum + Benefits, London
- OOH Field Sales Business Development Manager-£65k Uncapped OTE! Ultimate Asset £25000 - £65000 per annum + Includes uncapped commission, West End