Executive creative director
Bartle Bogle Hegarty
(020) 7734 1677
60 Kingly Street, London, W1B 5DS
24 September1961. Carlisle, Cumbria.
Beyond The Guardian, I've got no real favourites. I tend to snack.
Alice In Wonderland on iPad. Lewis Carroll would have loved it.
Ideal next job
Something a bit quieter than what I'm doing now, like lion-taming.
Three best friends in adland
I love everyone.
Who do you owe most to for your success and why?
Initially the late, great John Webster. More recently, some extraordinary BBHers (you know who you are) who've shown a huge amount of belief in me.
Why do people like you?
Do they? That's a relief.
Taking the creative reins at BBH.
What’s your idea of perfect happiness?
The song of a blackbird on a sunny summer's evening.
What do you think will be the biggest change in advertising over the next five years?
I hope that we can all stop obsessing about "change" and focus instead on filling the new world with amazing stuff.
- Digital Account Manager / Senior Account Manager - Boutique Digital Agency Fill Recruitment to £35k + great benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Marketing Communications Manager Stopgap £30000 - £40000 per annum, South East England
- Senior Marketing Officer Stopgap £34600 - £40834 per annum, London
- Senior Marketing Officer Stopgap £36000 - £40000 per annum, London
- PRESENTATION DESIGNER Live Recruitment Negotiable, London
- Google's European leader says viewing habits are 'changing dramatically'
- Martin Sorrell talks Maurice Lévy, Tesco, and the global outlook
- Tesco media review pits Initiative against MediaCom and ZenithOptimedia
- Land Rover to move global ad account into Spark44
- Viacom to bring Breaking Bad to Freeview with Spike launch
- 'Advertisers are snake oil salesmen', says Peter Oborne