Group chief operating officer
Bartle Bogle Hegarty
(020) 7734 1677
60 Kingly Street, London, W1B 5DS
1966, Runcorn in Cheshire.
Shooting Stars, The Week, Weekend FT, Liverpoolfc.tv.
Sonos music app.
Ideal next job
Cab driver. I like the idea of sitting in traffic and really not caring about it.
Three best friends in adland
Jim, Charles and Andy.
Who do you owe most to for your success and why?
Working for three blokes called B, B and H has proved pretty handy. Sharing an office with JC invaluable.
Why do people like you?
Do they? I had no idea.
Hanging in there.
What’s your idea of perfect happiness?
The Rosa Alpina. San Cassiano.
What do you think will be the biggest change in advertising over the next five years?
I think there is just a chance that people will stop talking about change.
- Senior copywriter story uk limited Negotiable depending on experience, Edinburgh
- Senior Marketing Manager Cutis Developments £50,000 - £60,000 per annum , Victoria, London (Greater)
- Content Manager Mortimer Spinks £22000 - £29000 per annum + + Excellent Benefits , Rugby
- Senior Integrated Project Manager Premier Media £45000 - £65000 per annum + Benefits, London
- DIGITAL ANALYTICS MANAGER Mortimer Spinks £50000 - £60000 per annum + + Benefits, City of London
- Daily Mirror publishes its own tits on Page 3
- 'This girl can' tops Campaign Viral Chart
- John Brown Media appoints Rebekah Billingsley to head of digital and content strategy role
- 'You don't have to explain yourself if you are getting the job done,' says Tracy De Groose on work and motherhood
- Publicis Groupe extends deadline for Sapient deal again
- Lidstone exits Havas amid restructure