Head of art
Bartle Bogle Hegarty
(020) 7734 1677
60 Kingly Street, London, W1B 5DS
A spooky Halloween evening at The Cottage Hospital, Shaftesbury (just around the corner from the location for the most famous Hovis TV ad).
Wallander (Swedish version), The Guardian, bstoremagazine, eBay.
Ideal next job
One which involved more doing than talking.
Three best friends in adland
Caroline Pay, Mick Mahoney, Hamish Pinnell.
Who do you owe most to for your success and why?
Undoubtedly Paul Arden for believing in me and giving me space to play.
Why do people like you?
Encyclopaedic memory for trivia.
Undoubtedly the obsession to create a perfect historical timeline of Hawaiian ukuleles from its invention in the 1870s to the present day.
Carving more than 800 wooden spoons.
What’s your idea of perfect happiness?
Canoeing lazily across a Swedish lake thinking about the prospect of a supper of freshwater crayfish cooked over an open fire.
What do you think will be the biggest change in advertising over the next five years?
I would love to think a refocusing on the quality and importance of what we produce rather than the current delight in uninformed, mindless process.
- On-Air Creative / Creative Executive Discovery Communications Very Competitive with excellent benefits, London (West), London (Greater)
- Senior Marketing Manager Cutis Developments £50,000 - £60,000 per annum , Victoria, London (Greater)
- Are you a Freelance AM, SAM or AD in a UK creative agency? We need you! Day rates £150 - £300 a day! Barker Graves Up to £250/day, London (Central), London (Greater) / London (East), London (Greater) / London (North), London (Gr...
- Copywriter Dubai MCG Associates Salary tax free plus relocation costs plus private healthcare, Dubai (Emirate) (AE)
- Advertising Sales Account Manager - Lifestyle Brand - Publisher Silverdrum £35,000 + bonus + benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)