Director, Ad Sales
(020) 8433 3364
Media Centre, 201 Wood Lane, London, , W12 7TQ
1969 in Tunbridge Wells, Kent.
MOTD, River Cottage, The Observer, Elle Deco, Olive, GQ, paulsmith.co.uk, 5 Live, arsenal.co.uk.
BBC World News.
Ideal next job
Head chef at Assaggi in Notting Hill.
Three best friends in adland
Let's just say my oldest is Pete Mitchell, WWAV and my newest is Craig Inglis, John Lewis.
Who do you owe most to for your success and why?
The management team at BBC Magazines for letting me have a go all these years.
Why do people like you?
Mmm… those that do would say I'm a nice bloke, I reckon.
Running the London Marathon in three hours, 33 mins.
What’s your idea of perfect happiness?
Cooking for my family on Sundays after both my sons' football teams have won.
What do you think will be the biggest change in advertising over the next five years?
The role technology plays.
- Agency Account Executive - truly exciting multi-solution sell Ultimate Asset £35000 - £40000 per annum + Bonus + great benefits, West End
- Agency Group Head - exciting real-time social platform! Ultimate Asset £60000 - £70000 per annum + bonus, West End
- HEAD OF PROJECTS - DIGITAL AGENCY Live Recruitment Negotiable, City of London
- Ecommerce Content Manager - Travel brand - £40K + bonus Salt £38000 - £42000 per annum, London
- SEO/Social Media Executive Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £23-28k + Benefits, Manchester
- Will.i.am clashes with Martin Sorrell over online ads in Cannes
- Twitter to embrace power of TV in UK ad campaign
- Martin Sorrell on the mega-media reviews: 'We can't remember anything like this'
- Black horse returns in new Lloyds Bank campaign
- Aston Martin appoints WPP to global marketing account
- Geometry Dubai hands over Cannes Grand Prix amid controversy