Beattie McGuinness Bungay
(020) 7632 0445
16 Shorts Gardens, London, WC2H 9AU
The Independent, Evening Standard.
Ideal next job
BMB is a lifetime's work.
Three best friends in adland
Trevor, Bil, David.
Who do you owe most to for your success and why?
Simon Corah, M&C Saatchi Sydney. A great "suit" who believed in me and gave me the scope to grow.
Why do people like you?
My daily bath.
What’s your idea of perfect happiness?
A day with Isabella, Ella, Jessica and Alfie. All laughing.
What do you think will be the biggest change in advertising over the next five years?
A few decades-old institutions will cease to exist.
- Client Manager Purple Consultancy £25000 - £32000 per annum, London
- Traffic Manager- FTC createselect Up to £40k pro rata, London (Greater)
- Senior Account Manager Purple Consultancy £35000 - £45000 per annum, London
- SENIOR PRODUCER / PROJECT DIRECTOR- COMMS AGENCY Live Recruitment Negotiable, London
- Junior HTML Email Developer Muse Publishing £20,000 - £30,000 per annum, London or Southampton
- Land Rover to move global ad account into Spark44
- Martin Sorrell talks Maurice Lévy, Tesco, and the global outlook
- Viacom to bring Breaking Bad to Freeview with Spike launch
- 'Advertisers are snake oil salesmen', says Peter Oborne
- Group M retains £80m Lloyds media
- WPP's Martin Sorrell reconsiders strength of newspapers