Beattie McGuinness Bungay
(020) 7632 0400
16 Shorts Gardens, London, WC2H 9AU
Shepherd's Bush. 1970.
Radio. 5 Live doesn't come off all weekend.
Nokia SFX. Backgammon. Qik.
Ideal next job
Something where I am my own boss. So I can pay myself the teeniest salary of all time and tell myself to fuck off if I don't like it.
Three best friends in adland
The people at Deliverance.
Who do you owe most to for your success and why?
There are lots, but Tony and Kim spring to mind. They took a chance on a couple of belligerent motherfuckers with a book full of spec work after fully ten years in the business.
Why do people like you?
Because I'm fat. Everyone likes fat people. We're cuddly.
Outlandish wagers. Margeaux.
My sourdough bread. Chewy on the outside. Soft, tangy and holy on the inside. A triumph.
What’s your idea of perfect happiness?
Cooking three perfect smoked duck and goats cheese omelettes for Sunday brunch. Not all for me, you understand. The missus and the boy get a forkful too.
What do you think will be the biggest change in advertising over the next five years?
4D advertising you need to wear an interactive cock ring to get the full effect of. Fact. Nike will do the first one. Most people won't get it but in Shoreditch they'll all be walking round with huge boners.
- On-Air Creative / Creative Executive Discovery Communications Very Competitive with excellent benefits, London (West), London (Greater)
- Commercials Producer/Director Searchlight Recruitment An attractive salary is available to the successful candidate. , London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Marketing Manager Cutis Developments £50,000 - £60,000 per annum , Victoria, London (Greater)
- Content Director - Social / Digital - [Drinks] - Boutique agency - to £50k Fill Recruitment to £50k pending experience, as well as superb benefits, London (Greater)
- Research manager | Youth insight, sports clients Elizabeth Norman International £30000 - £40000 per annum, London
- Managing director Paul Hayes to leave News UK after 15 years
- Pimm's launches weather activated OOH campaign
- Campaign Viral Chart: True Detective trailer in number one spot
- Vizeum on alert as 21st Century Fox review includes £150m European media
- Tango returns to advertising after two years with off-brand TV ad
- Why D&AD's first Black Pencil for Radio in 32 years is significant