Beattie McGuinness Bungay
(020) 7632 0400
16 Shorts Gardens, London, WC2H 9AU
Shepherd's Bush. 1970.
Radio. 5 Live doesn't come off all weekend.
Nokia SFX. Backgammon. Qik.
Ideal next job
Something where I am my own boss. So I can pay myself the teeniest salary of all time and tell myself to fuck off if I don't like it.
Three best friends in adland
The people at Deliverance.
Who do you owe most to for your success and why?
There are lots, but Tony and Kim spring to mind. They took a chance on a couple of belligerent motherfuckers with a book full of spec work after fully ten years in the business.
Why do people like you?
Because I'm fat. Everyone likes fat people. We're cuddly.
Outlandish wagers. Margeaux.
My sourdough bread. Chewy on the outside. Soft, tangy and holy on the inside. A triumph.
What’s your idea of perfect happiness?
Cooking three perfect smoked duck and goats cheese omelettes for Sunday brunch. Not all for me, you understand. The missus and the boy get a forkful too.
What do you think will be the biggest change in advertising over the next five years?
4D advertising you need to wear an interactive cock ring to get the full effect of. Fact. Nike will do the first one. Most people won't get it but in Shoreditch they'll all be walking round with huge boners.
- CREATIVE DIRECTORS Live Recruitment Negotiable, England
- DIGITAL DESIGNER - DIGITAL AGENCY Live Recruitment £23000 - £28000 per annum + BENS, Surrey
- GRAPHIC DESIGNER - AGENCY Live Recruitment £NEG + BENEFITS, Hertfordshire
- DESIGNER - AGENCY Live Recruitment DEPENDING ON EXPERIENCE, North West England
- DESIGNERS - DIGITAL, INTEGRATED AND PRINT Live Recruitment £competitive, West Midlands
- Land Rover to move global ad account into Spark44
- Martin Sorrell talks Maurice Lévy, Tesco, and the global outlook
- Viacom to bring Breaking Bad to Freeview with Spike launch
- 'Advertisers are snake oil salesmen', says Peter Oborne
- Group M retains £80m Lloyds media
- WPP's Martin Sorrell reconsiders strength of newspapers