Chief strategy officer
+44 (0)20 7446 9809.
The Telephone Exchange, 5 North Crescent, Chenies Street, London, WC1E 7PH
3rd July 1964
Fantasy business partner
I think Oprah Winfrey would be amazing to work with.
How do you off-set your carbon footprint?
Badly. Although I do have a milkman and I recycle the bottles.
George Michaelides has been my biggest career influence to date. I am influenced generally by the clever people I meet.
I'm hopeless with gadgets.
Desert island objects
A great book, chocolate, and a luxurious goose down pillow.
Tony Benn. An amazing brain, and still sexy in his eighties.
The Observer, Conde Nast Traveller, EastEnders, Magic, wikipedia.
Biggest risk taken
Buying a house that I couldn't afford.
Having fun with my husband and children.
Who should play you in the film of your life?
Someone short and feisty.
Media Audits; Still Price Lintas; Michaelides & Bednash; PHD.
Nanny McPhee. I wish my children would behave like that for me.
I make a fantastic shepherd's pie.
Best job outside advertising
A cocktail waitress in a bar on Sunset Beach, LA.
Following the departure of her planning colleague Mark Holden, even more of an onus was placed on Jones' talents to drive forward PHD's strategy offering. Its Etna planning offering seems to be winning over clients.
Most expensive purchase
Our annual travel budget.
Why are you good at what you do?
Maybe because I think I'm not.
- Web Analyst Jet2.com Negotiable, Leeds
- Database Marketing Analyst Jet2.com Negotiable, Leeds
- Business Director/GAD Contract or perm Barker Graves 80/85K, central london
- Marketing Partnerships Manager Stopgap £48000 per annum, London
- Senior/ Direct Marketing Executive Stopgap £21700 - £26000 per annum + Benefits, South East England
- Facebook creates first British TV campaign
- Campaign Viral Chart: Nasa sun explosion film enters the chart
- Gogglebox's Stephen and Chris launch EE TV
- Tiffany continues story of gay couple in TV ad
- Cannes Lions launches 'cheaper than redundancy' campaign
- Archant hires former ITV sales director as first chief commercial officer