Chief strategy officer
+44 (0)20 7446 9809.
The Telephone Exchange, 5 North Crescent, Chenies Street, London, WC1E 7PH
3rd July 1964
Fantasy business partner
I think Oprah Winfrey would be amazing to work with.
How do you off-set your carbon footprint?
Badly. Although I do have a milkman and I recycle the bottles.
George Michaelides has been my biggest career influence to date. I am influenced generally by the clever people I meet.
I'm hopeless with gadgets.
Desert island objects
A great book, chocolate, and a luxurious goose down pillow.
Tony Benn. An amazing brain, and still sexy in his eighties.
The Observer, Conde Nast Traveller, EastEnders, Magic, wikipedia.
Biggest risk taken
Buying a house that I couldn't afford.
Having fun with my husband and children.
Who should play you in the film of your life?
Someone short and feisty.
Media Audits; Still Price Lintas; Michaelides & Bednash; PHD.
Nanny McPhee. I wish my children would behave like that for me.
I make a fantastic shepherd's pie.
Best job outside advertising
A cocktail waitress in a bar on Sunset Beach, LA.
Following the departure of her planning colleague Mark Holden, even more of an onus was placed on Jones' talents to drive forward PHD's strategy offering. Its Etna planning offering seems to be winning over clients.
Most expensive purchase
Our annual travel budget.
Why are you good at what you do?
Maybe because I think I'm not.
- On-Air Creative / Creative Executive Discovery Communications Very Competitive with excellent benefits, London (West), London (Greater)
- Commercials Producer/Director Searchlight Recruitment An attractive salary is available to the successful candidate. , London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Marketing Manager Cutis Developments £50,000 - £60,000 per annum , Victoria, London (Greater)
- Digital Project Director Twist Recruitment £55000.00 - £650000.00 per annum, Berkshire
- Content Manager/Editor Aspire £30000.00 - £35000.00 per annum, London
- Pimm's launches weather activated OOH campaign
- Managing director Paul Hayes to leave News UK after 15 years
- Tango returns to advertising after two years with off-brand TV ad
- Vizeum on alert as 21st Century Fox review includes £150m European media
- Why D&AD's first Black Pencil for Radio in 32 years is significant
- Procter & Gamble YouTube video banned