Chief strategy officer
+44 (0)20 7446 9809.
The Telephone Exchange, 5 North Crescent, Chenies Street, London, WC1E 7PH
3rd July 1964
Fantasy business partner
I think Oprah Winfrey would be amazing to work with.
How do you off-set your carbon footprint?
Badly. Although I do have a milkman and I recycle the bottles.
George Michaelides has been my biggest career influence to date. I am influenced generally by the clever people I meet.
I'm hopeless with gadgets.
Desert island objects
A great book, chocolate, and a luxurious goose down pillow.
Tony Benn. An amazing brain, and still sexy in his eighties.
The Observer, Conde Nast Traveller, EastEnders, Magic, wikipedia.
Biggest risk taken
Buying a house that I couldn't afford.
Having fun with my husband and children.
Who should play you in the film of your life?
Someone short and feisty.
Media Audits; Still Price Lintas; Michaelides & Bednash; PHD.
Nanny McPhee. I wish my children would behave like that for me.
I make a fantastic shepherd's pie.
Best job outside advertising
A cocktail waitress in a bar on Sunset Beach, LA.
Following the departure of her planning colleague Mark Holden, even more of an onus was placed on Jones' talents to drive forward PHD's strategy offering. Its Etna planning offering seems to be winning over clients.
Most expensive purchase
Our annual travel budget.
Why are you good at what you do?
Maybe because I think I'm not.
- Account Manager - Design & Marketing Agency ADLIB £ Competitive, Hampshire
- Marketing Executive - Cloud Marketing & Lead Capture Software Recruitment Revolution Up to £25,000 (DOE) + Benefits, Portsmouth, Hampshire
- Marketing Data Analyst - CRM / eCRM ADLIB £Competitive, Bath
- Brand Strategy Consultant Rare Selection £30 - £40K + excellent benefits incl pension, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Account Executive, Top branding and design agency Gabriele Skelton £20000 - £23000 per annum, London
- Will.i.am clashes with Martin Sorrell over online ads in Cannes
- Black horse returns in new Lloyds Bank campaign
- Martin Sorrell on the mega-media reviews: 'We can't remember anything like this'
- Aston Martin appoints WPP to global marketing account
- Geometry Dubai hands over Cannes Grand Prix amid controversy
- Ogilvy & Mather's radio work for Dove 'reduces Cannes jury to tears'