(020) 7307 3112
10 Stephen Mews, London, W1T 1AG
South-West London in the autumn of 1963.
The Guardian, newsbbc.co.uk, Tweetdeck, Private Eye, T3, Xfm, iPlayer, YouTube.
Practical: Tube status Deluxe. Preventative: Met Office. Parental: Angry Birds. Professional: Google Voice. Panicked: Google Maps. Pissed: Addison Lee.
Ideal next job
Creating an app for all occasions.
Three best friends in adland
Aside from my partners; Andy McLeod, Robert Campbell and Alex Johnston.
Who do you owe most to for your success and why?
Robert Jenkins at Grey Advertising circa 1985 for promoting me from the office postboy to the TV department. My first gig was a Playtex casting session and I will never forget it till my dying day.
Why do people like you?
Owning (and keeping) every Apple device released since 1992 (the Newton will always remain a personal favourite).
Can you ask me that again after London 2012 as I'm predicting big things.
What’s your idea of perfect happiness?
For the sake of my career and marriage, I am going to pass on this one.
What do you think will be the biggest change in advertising over the next five years?
Creating stand-out from the collision of social media, social experiences and social responsibility.
- Senior Paid Social Exec Aspire £25000.00 - £30000.00 per annum, London
- Senior Account Manager Twist Recruitment £30000.00 - £45000.00 per annum + other benefits, Leeds
- Intern / Junior Designer - Client Side - Confectionery - London Twist Recruitment £18000 - £21000 per annum + benefits , East London
- Senior Multidiscipline Designer - London - Confectionery - 46k Twist Recruitment £40000 - £45000 per annum + benefits , East London
- Account Manager Twist Recruitment £25000 - £30000 per annum, City of London