Managing director, Carat Digital
(020) 7430 6360
Parker Tower, 43-49 Parker Street, London, WC2B 5PS
Huddersfield Infirmary. Deepest, darkest Yorkshire, 1974. By Eck.
Sunday Times, Twitter, Mad Men and I'm now slowly becoming dependent on CBeebies as it further infiltrates my life.
Trainline – makes me a platform winner every day of the week. No more panicked sprinting for me at Kings Cross.
Ideal next job
Wine-taster in Provence in summer, ski guide in Breckenridge in winter.
Three best friends in adland
Couldn't possibly name my top three in case the other one saw.
Who do you owe most to for your success and why?
Eamonn Store – my old client services director at Profero. Legend.
Why do people like you?
Do they? I never realised. Maybe because of my humbleness.
Red wine. Lots of red wine.
Getting through the roller-coaster ride that is digital without too many grey hairs. Yet.
What’s your idea of perfect happiness?
Holiday with my wife, kids, and a case of Trapiche Orellana Single Vineyard Malbec. Followed by 12 hours of sleep a night for two weeks.
What do you think will be the biggest change in advertising over the next five years?
Data. It's going to give insights that we've never had before and it's massively going to fuel creativity.
- Digital Marketing Executive Michael Page Digital Negotiable, City of London
- Senior Account Manager - London Integrated agency - Experiential - Perm Bamboo Crowd £30,000 to £40,000, London (Greater)
- Senior Consultant Butterfly London £50-65k + bonus + benefits, London
- Head of Communications - Art Charity CHM £Competitive Salary, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Brand Planner Major Players £50000 - £60000 per annum + Excellent Benefits, London
- Land Rover to move global ad account into Spark44
- Martin Sorrell talks Maurice Lévy, Tesco, and the global outlook
- Viacom to bring Breaking Bad to Freeview with Spike launch
- WPP's Martin Sorrell reconsiders strength of newspapers
- Group M retains £80m Lloyds media
- Gogglebox stars encourage viewers to vote