Managing director, Carat Digital
(020) 7430 6360
Parker Tower, 43-49 Parker Street, London, WC2B 5PS
Huddersfield Infirmary. Deepest, darkest Yorkshire, 1974. By Eck.
Sunday Times, Twitter, Mad Men and I'm now slowly becoming dependent on CBeebies as it further infiltrates my life.
Trainline – makes me a platform winner every day of the week. No more panicked sprinting for me at Kings Cross.
Ideal next job
Wine-taster in Provence in summer, ski guide in Breckenridge in winter.
Three best friends in adland
Couldn't possibly name my top three in case the other one saw.
Who do you owe most to for your success and why?
Eamonn Store – my old client services director at Profero. Legend.
Why do people like you?
Do they? I never realised. Maybe because of my humbleness.
Red wine. Lots of red wine.
Getting through the roller-coaster ride that is digital without too many grey hairs. Yet.
What’s your idea of perfect happiness?
Holiday with my wife, kids, and a case of Trapiche Orellana Single Vineyard Malbec. Followed by 12 hours of sleep a night for two weeks.
What do you think will be the biggest change in advertising over the next five years?
Data. It's going to give insights that we've never had before and it's massively going to fuel creativity.
- On-Air Creative / Creative Executive Discovery Communications Very Competitive with excellent benefits, London (West), London (Greater)
- Commercials Producer/Director Searchlight Recruitment An attractive salary is available to the successful candidate. , London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Marketing Manager Cutis Developments £50,000 - £60,000 per annum , Victoria, London (Greater)
- Sales Manager - Exhibitions - London tfconnect global recruitment £33,000 - £35,000 plus £3,750 car allowance + 25% bonus, London (Greater)
- PR Account Executive/Senior Account Executive Brand Recruitment £19000 - £25000 per annum, Aylesbury
- Five black Pencils awarded at D&AD 2015
- Managing director Paul Hayes to leave News UK after 15 years
- Campaign Viral Chart: True Detective trailer in number one spot
- Pimm's launches weather activated OOH campaign
- Vizeum on alert as 21st Century Fox review includes £150m European media
- Tango returns to advertising after two years with off-brand TV ad