Managing director, Carat Digital
(020) 7430 6360
Parker Tower, 43-49 Parker Street, London, WC2B 5PS
Huddersfield Infirmary. Deepest, darkest Yorkshire, 1974. By Eck.
Sunday Times, Twitter, Mad Men and I'm now slowly becoming dependent on CBeebies as it further infiltrates my life.
Trainline – makes me a platform winner every day of the week. No more panicked sprinting for me at Kings Cross.
Ideal next job
Wine-taster in Provence in summer, ski guide in Breckenridge in winter.
Three best friends in adland
Couldn't possibly name my top three in case the other one saw.
Who do you owe most to for your success and why?
Eamonn Store – my old client services director at Profero. Legend.
Why do people like you?
Do they? I never realised. Maybe because of my humbleness.
Red wine. Lots of red wine.
Getting through the roller-coaster ride that is digital without too many grey hairs. Yet.
What’s your idea of perfect happiness?
Holiday with my wife, kids, and a case of Trapiche Orellana Single Vineyard Malbec. Followed by 12 hours of sleep a night for two weeks.
What do you think will be the biggest change in advertising over the next five years?
Data. It's going to give insights that we've never had before and it's massively going to fuel creativity.
- Senior copywriter story uk limited Negotiable depending on experience, Edinburgh
- Senior Marketing Manager Cutis Developments £50,000 - £60,000 per annum , Victoria, London (Greater)
- Account Manager - London - ATL - Advertising Agency Twist Recruitment £25000.00 - £34000.00 per annum + STO - Amazing Benefits, West End
- Senior Account Manager - Excellent West London Agency Fill Recruitment £32k - £36k, London (West), London (Greater)
- Account Managers x 2 - Top 10 Agency Fill Recruitment to £30k + great benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- What the end of Page 3 means for advertising
- Notonthehighstreet sponsors London Underground 'baby on board' badge
- Havas partners with Facebook's Atlas for multi-device ad targeting
- Has JCDecaux chosen the wrong time to abandon its trade body?
- Mother backs new integrated agency The Romans
- The Sun cuts topless models on Page 3