Executive strategy director
DDB , 12 Bishops Bridge Road, London, W2 6AA
How do you off-set your carbon footprint?
I don't own a car.
Financial Times, The New Yorker, The West Wing, Radio 4, primelocation.
Biggest risk taken
Staying at DDB.
Joining DDB (then BMP) as a graduate.
Best job outside advertising
Hand-painting T-shirts of Oxford gargoyles for tourists.
With Matt Dyke off to make his fortune, Jameson's presence above DDB London's planning department ensures the future is in safe hands. The DDB-diehard joined as a graduate trainee in 1993, and combines a curiosity about the world with a refreshing sense of humility. Seeing how she works with Dan Ng, the agency's new head of planning, who takes the reins from Dyke, having returned from Crispin Porter & Bogusky this year, should be interesting.
Most expensive purchase
Why are you good at what you do?
I like what I do.
- Senior Account Director - Integrated David Thatcher Recruitment to £70k, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Digital Account Manager / Senior Account Manager - Boutique Digital Agency Fill Recruitment to £35k + great benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Marketing Communications Manager Stopgap £30000 - £40000 per annum, South East England
- Senior Marketing Officer Stopgap £34600 - £40834 per annum, London
- Senior Marketing Officer Stopgap £36000 - £40000 per annum, London
- Google's European leader says viewing habits are 'changing dramatically'
- Martin Sorrell talks Maurice Lévy, Tesco, and the global outlook
- Land Rover to move global ad account into Spark44
- Viacom to bring Breaking Bad to Freeview with Spike launch
- 'Advertisers are snake oil salesmen', says Peter Oborne
- Adam & Eve/DDB grabs £100,000 prize from Posterscope