Executive strategy director
DDB , 12 Bishops Bridge Road, London, W2 6AA
How do you off-set your carbon footprint?
I don't own a car.
Financial Times, The New Yorker, The West Wing, Radio 4, primelocation.
Biggest risk taken
Staying at DDB.
Joining DDB (then BMP) as a graduate.
Best job outside advertising
Hand-painting T-shirts of Oxford gargoyles for tourists.
With Matt Dyke off to make his fortune, Jameson's presence above DDB London's planning department ensures the future is in safe hands. The DDB-diehard joined as a graduate trainee in 1993, and combines a curiosity about the world with a refreshing sense of humility. Seeing how she works with Dan Ng, the agency's new head of planning, who takes the reins from Dyke, having returned from Crispin Porter & Bogusky this year, should be interesting.
Most expensive purchase
Why are you good at what you do?
I like what I do.
- Senior copywriter story uk limited Negotiable depending on experience, Edinburgh
- Senior Marketing Manager Cutis Developments £50,000 - £60,000 per annum , Victoria, London (Greater)
- Social Media Officer Nakama £30,000 per annum + package, London (Central), London (Greater)
- DTP - Presentations Operator Michael Page Digital £30000 - £35000 per annum, City of London
- Creative Experiential Producer Gemini Search £35000.00 - £45000.00 per annum, City of London
- What the end of Page 3 means for advertising
- Havas partners with Facebook's Atlas for multi-device ad targeting
- Daily Mirror publishes its own tits on Page 3
- 'This girl can' tops Campaign Viral Chart
- John Brown Media appoints Rebekah Billingsley to head of digital and content strategy role
- 'You don't have to explain yourself if you are getting the job done,' says Tracy De Groose on work and motherhood