Executive strategy director
DDB , 12 Bishops Bridge Road, London, W2 6AA
How do you off-set your carbon footprint?
I don't own a car.
Financial Times, The New Yorker, The West Wing, Radio 4, primelocation.
Biggest risk taken
Staying at DDB.
Joining DDB (then BMP) as a graduate.
Best job outside advertising
Hand-painting T-shirts of Oxford gargoyles for tourists.
With Matt Dyke off to make his fortune, Jameson's presence above DDB London's planning department ensures the future is in safe hands. The DDB-diehard joined as a graduate trainee in 1993, and combines a curiosity about the world with a refreshing sense of humility. Seeing how she works with Dan Ng, the agency's new head of planning, who takes the reins from Dyke, having returned from Crispin Porter & Bogusky this year, should be interesting.
Most expensive purchase
Why are you good at what you do?
I like what I do.
- Senior Marketing Manager Cutis Developments £50,000 - £60,000 per annum , Victoria, London (Greater)
- Client / Team Marketing Manager - Global Digital Marketing Brand Recruitment Revolution up to £45,000 per annum + 10% bonus,Pension,Medical,Dental, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Account Manager : Field Staff & In Store Activation : Global Sport Brand Dylan IRO £35k, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Design Manager -SPORT - London - £50-60K Salt £50000 - £60000 per annum, London
- Director of Marketing, Design, London, £80k Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £70000 - £80000 per annum, Benefits: +excellent benefits, London
- Tesco moves £90m media account to MediaCom
- Viacom pulls plug on C5 sales: more than 90 jobs to go
- Battersea's digital dog 'follows' shoppers in outdoor campaign
- Lego launches Facebook campaign that asks kids to create a kronkiwongi
- Pedigree launches global 'feed the good' campaign with BBDO
- Twitter hunts for UK agencies