Executive strategy director
DDB , 12 Bishops Bridge Road, London, W2 6AA
How do you off-set your carbon footprint?
I don't own a car.
Financial Times, The New Yorker, The West Wing, Radio 4, primelocation.
Biggest risk taken
Staying at DDB.
Joining DDB (then BMP) as a graduate.
Best job outside advertising
Hand-painting T-shirts of Oxford gargoyles for tourists.
With Matt Dyke off to make his fortune, Jameson's presence above DDB London's planning department ensures the future is in safe hands. The DDB-diehard joined as a graduate trainee in 1993, and combines a curiosity about the world with a refreshing sense of humility. Seeing how she works with Dan Ng, the agency's new head of planning, who takes the reins from Dyke, having returned from Crispin Porter & Bogusky this year, should be interesting.
Most expensive purchase
Why are you good at what you do?
I like what I do.
- Web Analyst Jet2.com Negotiable, Leeds
- Database Marketing Analyst Jet2.com Negotiable, Leeds
- Junior Digital Designer/Creative Artworker Apple&Ink £20-23k + benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Interim Marketing Manager, Technology, London Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £40000 - £50000 per annum, London
- Digital Marketing Manager, London Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment Negotiable, London