Executive strategy director
DDB , 12 Bishops Bridge Road, London, W2 6AA
How do you off-set your carbon footprint?
I don't own a car.
Financial Times, The New Yorker, The West Wing, Radio 4, primelocation.
Biggest risk taken
Staying at DDB.
Joining DDB (then BMP) as a graduate.
Best job outside advertising
Hand-painting T-shirts of Oxford gargoyles for tourists.
With Matt Dyke off to make his fortune, Jameson's presence above DDB London's planning department ensures the future is in safe hands. The DDB-diehard joined as a graduate trainee in 1993, and combines a curiosity about the world with a refreshing sense of humility. Seeing how she works with Dan Ng, the agency's new head of planning, who takes the reins from Dyke, having returned from Crispin Porter & Bogusky this year, should be interesting.
Most expensive purchase
Why are you good at what you do?
I like what I do.
- Marketing Manager Fidelity Worldwide Investment Dependent on Experience, Surrey
- ACCOUNT DIRECTOR - CREATIVE AGENCY - MANCHESTER - £60k OTE £70k Salt £60000 per annum, Manchester
- Freelance Video Producer Creative Recruitment £130 - £145 per day, West London
- Event Director Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £45000 - £50000 per annum, London
- Marketing Manager Stopgap £35000 - £42000 per annum, London