(020) 7396 4444
124 Horseferry Road, London, SW1P 2TX
Mad Men, Economist, Weekend FT, www.Channel4.com/news.
Jamie Oliver's 20-Minute Meals.
Ideal next job
I have no idea. I have the ideal job.
Three best friends in adland
Tom Knox, Vadim Jean, Mark Earles.
Who do you owe most to for your success and why?
David Puttnam – who proved that the journey from advertising to the big screen was both possible and worthwhile.
Why do people like you?
It's yet to come.
What’s your idea of perfect happiness?
Happiness is never perfect, nor is it an idea.
What do you think will be the biggest change in advertising over the next five years?
- Social Media Manager/Director Pitch Consultants £Highly competitive + benefits, Leicestershire
- Senior Online Trading/Commercial Manager Pitch Consultants £Highly competitive + benefits, Leicestershire
- Video Sales Account Manager Salt £35 - £45 per annum + Com, City of London
- Senior Planner Buyer Dot-Gap £35k, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Assistant Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £28,000 per annum, South East England
- Google's European leader says viewing habits are 'changing dramatically'
- Tesco media review pits Initiative against MediaCom and ZenithOptimedia
- Martin Sorrell talks Maurice Lévy, Tesco, and the global outlook
- Land Rover to move global ad account into Spark44
- Viacom to bring Breaking Bad to Freeview with Spike launch
- 'Advertisers are snake oil salesmen', says Peter Oborne