(020) 7396 4444
124 Horseferry Road, London, SW1P 2TX
Mad Men, Economist, Weekend FT, www.Channel4.com/news.
Jamie Oliver's 20-Minute Meals.
Ideal next job
I have no idea. I have the ideal job.
Three best friends in adland
Tom Knox, Vadim Jean, Mark Earles.
Who do you owe most to for your success and why?
David Puttnam – who proved that the journey from advertising to the big screen was both possible and worthwhile.
Why do people like you?
It's yet to come.
What’s your idea of perfect happiness?
Happiness is never perfect, nor is it an idea.
What do you think will be the biggest change in advertising over the next five years?
- Senior Marketing Manager Cutis Developments £50,000 - £60,000 per annum , Victoria, London (Greater)
- Head Of Digital Ball & Hoolahan £65,000 per annum, London (Greater)
- Marketing Analyst Ball & Hoolahan £32,000 p.a, London (Greater)
- Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £70,000 + Car/Car Allowance, Dublin
- International Brand Marketing Manager - Sport Ball & Hoolahan £50,000 per annum, South East England
- Brawn and bread: Sly Stallone stars in Warburtons campaign
- Age UK launches 'no friends' ads in response to Facebook campaign
- Five traits that define a south of the river agency
- Schwarzenegger vs Stallone: Whose ad is better?
- Lurpak rolls out jazz teaser by Juan Cabral
- Kate Robertson steps down from Havas