0161 832 8884
Astley House, Quay Street, Manchester, , M3 4AS
Sale, Manchester, 1966.
TV: I tend to watch BBC iPlayer – it puts the others to shame. Newspaper: The Sun – my level! Magazine: Yachting Monthly – it's where I dream. Website: YouTube, if that counts.
Property evaluator. It's a great way of making you feel confident about property decisions.
Ideal next job
Starting something that makes a difference makes the world a better place and doing it somewhere not in a city.
Three best friends in adland
David Bell, Craig Davis. There are a lot more great people I know but Craig and Dave are on a different level.
Who do you owe most to for your success and why?
David Bell for being an incredible business partner, mentor and occasional counselor.
Why do people like you?
I didn't know they did.
Holidays – I spend every penny I can on having brilliant ones!
Sailing across the Atlantic with my dad.
What’s your idea of perfect happiness?
Making stuff that makes a difference. And making enough money out of it not to worry.
What do you think will be the biggest change in advertising over the next five years?
Advertising has already moved from push to pull. We'll only get a chance with people if they're interested in what we are and do.
- Web Analyst Jet2.com Negotiable, Leeds
- Database Marketing Analyst Jet2.com Negotiable, Leeds
- Digital Design Director Network Career Consultants £55000 - £70000 per annum, London
- Digital Account Manager Dot-Gap £36K, London (Central)
- Digital Response Associate Dot-Gap £70k, London (Central), London (Greater)