President and chief executive
Clear Channel International
(020) 7498 2334
33 Golden Square, , London, , W1F 9JT
The week ITV went on air and Grace Archer died. In London.
I'm pretty keen on six-sheets, 48-sheets, digital supersites… pretty much anything outdoors. And I'm a Mad Men addict.
Ideal next job
I quite fancy being BBC Chief Political Editor – Nick Robinson's job. I've got the haircut, anyway.
Three best friends in adland
This causes nothing but trouble but if you really want to know – Bernadette Knox (JWT), Jane Geraghty (Naked) and the incomparable Emma Worthington (my PA).
Who do you owe most to for your success and why?
Miles Colebrook (JWT) because he led with consummate style and trusted me with career-changing opportunities.
Why do people like you?
Best you ask Bernadette, Jane or Emma.
Buying over-priced cars and selling them six months later because I don't get time to drive them.
Thirty years of marriage.
What’s your idea of perfect happiness?
What do you think will be the biggest change in advertising over the next five years?
Getting creative and media planning back under one roof.
- Project Executive Pitch Consultants £15000 - £19000 per annum, Warwickshire
- Marketing & Comms Executive Major Players £28000 - £35000 per annum, West Midlands
- Senior Designer Creative Recruitment £35000 - £40000 per annum, City of London
- Digital Designer - UI Designer Zebra People £30000 - £40000 per annum + benefits, London
- Senior Copywriter - Conceptual, Charity, Direct Marketing Agency ADLIB Upto £50k, Bristol
- Land Rover to move global ad account into Spark44
- Martin Sorrell talks Maurice Lévy, Tesco, and the global outlook
- Viacom to bring Breaking Bad to Freeview with Spike launch
- 'Advertisers are snake oil salesmen', says Peter Oborne
- Group M retains £80m Lloyds media
- WPP's Martin Sorrell reconsiders strength of newspapers