Cut & Run
(020) 7432 9696/0012
Cinema House, 93 Wardour Street, London, W1F 0UD
i-fitness, my personal trainer on a phone.
Ideal next job
Anything that loses the "fear" factor.
Three best friends in adland
Who do you owe most to for your success and why?
Andrew Christie, my life-long partner who was there for me through thick and thin. R.I.P.
Why do people like you?
They know, they'll get the best job done.
Ringside tickets, Lakers tickets.
Being an offline editor and receiving the accolade of being on the A-List five times.
What’s your idea of perfect happiness?
Me, my beautiful wife and children, holidaying in a beautiful hotel on a beautiful beach.
What do you think will be the biggest change in advertising over the next five years?
Trying to make people appreciate advertising again.
- Account Manager Blue Tree Recruits £25,000 - £30,000 , Maidenhead, Berkshire
- Account Manager Tomorrow Recruitment £25000 - £35000 per annum, West End
- Search Manager Aspire £25000.00 - £30000.00 per annum, London
- Creative Project Manager/Production Manager become £30k-£42k, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Marketing Manager Pitch Consultants £40000 - £50000 per annum, Manchester
- Google's European leader says viewing habits are 'changing dramatically'
- Tesco media review pits Initiative against MediaCom and ZenithOptimedia
- Martin Sorrell talks Maurice Lévy, Tesco, and the global outlook
- Viacom to bring Breaking Bad to Freeview with Spike launch
- 'Advertisers are snake oil salesmen', says Peter Oborne
- Land Rover to move global ad account into Spark44