Cut & Run
(020) 7432 9696/0012
Cinema House, 93 Wardour Street, London, W1F 0UD
i-fitness, my personal trainer on a phone.
Ideal next job
Anything that loses the "fear" factor.
Three best friends in adland
Who do you owe most to for your success and why?
Andrew Christie, my life-long partner who was there for me through thick and thin. R.I.P.
Why do people like you?
They know, they'll get the best job done.
Ringside tickets, Lakers tickets.
Being an offline editor and receiving the accolade of being on the A-List five times.
What’s your idea of perfect happiness?
Me, my beautiful wife and children, holidaying in a beautiful hotel on a beautiful beach.
What do you think will be the biggest change in advertising over the next five years?
Trying to make people appreciate advertising again.
- On-Air Creative / Creative Executive Discovery Communications Very Competitive with excellent benefits, London (West), London (Greater)
- Commercials Producer/Director Searchlight Recruitment An attractive salary is available to the successful candidate. , London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Marketing Manager Cutis Developments £50,000 - £60,000 per annum , Victoria, London (Greater)
- Sales Manager - Exhibitions - London tfconnect global recruitment £33,000 - £35,000 plus £3,750 car allowance + 25% bonus, London (Greater)
- PR Account Executive/Senior Account Executive Brand Recruitment £19000 - £25000 per annum, Aylesbury
- Five black Pencils awarded at D&AD 2015
- Managing director Paul Hayes to leave News UK after 15 years
- Campaign Viral Chart: True Detective trailer in number one spot
- Pimm's launches weather activated OOH campaign
- Vizeum on alert as 21st Century Fox review includes £150m European media
- Tango returns to advertising after two years with off-brand TV ad