Executive creative director
(020) 7611 6666
Greater London House, Hampstead Road, London, , NW1 7QP
A sultry summer evening in Hertfordshire.
Wallinger, Sunday Times Culture section, New Scientist, Coolhunter.com.
Ideal next job
TV presenter for an arts programme.
Three best friends in adland
Dave Eyre, Peter West, Chris Walker.
Who do you owe most to for your success and why?
Pasquale Barbella – Consulente Creativo, former ECD DMB&B-BGS, Milan. He taught me pearls of wisdom that I now pass off as my own.
Why do people like you?
I can laugh at myself (and often have to!).
A medieval garden in Sussex.
Grade 1 piano (last year).
What’s your idea of perfect happiness?
A family holiday.
What do you think will be the biggest change in advertising over the next five years?
Soon everyone will realise creativity is the most valuable commodity we produce and start investing more in ideas.
- Account Manager - Fantastic London Agency Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £28000 - £32000 per annum, Benefits: Great agency benefits , London
- Account Manager Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £28000 - £35000 per annum, London
- Head of Social - Top London Agency Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment 70000, London
- Digital Director - Integrated Entertainment Marketing Agency - London - £50k - £60k - NP205 Stonor £50k - £60k, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Account Manager (ALL MEDIA) Dot-Gap £35k, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Google's European leader says viewing habits are 'changing dramatically'
- Tesco media review pits Initiative against MediaCom and ZenithOptimedia
- Martin Sorrell talks Maurice Lévy, Tesco, and the global outlook
- Land Rover to move global ad account into Spark44
- Viacom to bring Breaking Bad to Freeview with Spike launch
- 'Advertisers are snake oil salesmen', says Peter Oborne