Executive creative director
(020) 7611 6666
Greater London House, Hampstead Road, London, , NW1 7QP
A sultry summer evening in Hertfordshire.
Wallinger, Sunday Times Culture section, New Scientist, Coolhunter.com.
Ideal next job
TV presenter for an arts programme.
Three best friends in adland
Dave Eyre, Peter West, Chris Walker.
Who do you owe most to for your success and why?
Pasquale Barbella – Consulente Creativo, former ECD DMB&B-BGS, Milan. He taught me pearls of wisdom that I now pass off as my own.
Why do people like you?
I can laugh at myself (and often have to!).
A medieval garden in Sussex.
Grade 1 piano (last year).
What’s your idea of perfect happiness?
A family holiday.
What do you think will be the biggest change in advertising over the next five years?
Soon everyone will realise creativity is the most valuable commodity we produce and start investing more in ideas.
- Marketing Manager Fidelity Worldwide Investment Dependent on Experience, Surrey
- Senior Digital Account Manager - Programmatic solutions Ultimate Asset £35000 - £43000 per annum + bonus and benefits , London
- Creative Artworker Creative Recruitment Negotiable, Hertfordshire
- Art Director Creative Recruitment £30000 - £50000 per annum, London
- Account Manager - Entertainment Ultimate Asset £35000 - £45000 per annum + excellent benefits & amazing commission, London