Executive creative director
(020) 7611 6666
Greater London House, Hampstead Road, London, , NW1 7QP
A sultry summer evening in Hertfordshire.
Wallinger, Sunday Times Culture section, New Scientist, Coolhunter.com.
Ideal next job
TV presenter for an arts programme.
Three best friends in adland
Dave Eyre, Peter West, Chris Walker.
Who do you owe most to for your success and why?
Pasquale Barbella – Consulente Creativo, former ECD DMB&B-BGS, Milan. He taught me pearls of wisdom that I now pass off as my own.
Why do people like you?
I can laugh at myself (and often have to!).
A medieval garden in Sussex.
Grade 1 piano (last year).
What’s your idea of perfect happiness?
A family holiday.
What do you think will be the biggest change in advertising over the next five years?
Soon everyone will realise creativity is the most valuable commodity we produce and start investing more in ideas.
- Client Associate - London Adam Recruitment £20000 - £30000 per annum, City of London
- Integrated Media Planner Adam Recruitment £50000 - £60000 per annum, City of London
- Senior Account Manager AF Selection £30000 - £35000 per annum, Preston
- Comms Manager-Entertainment Account- Worldwide media agency Ultimate Asset £25000 - £26000 per annum, London
- Head Of Communications - PR and Digital Ball & Hoolahan £80,000 p.a., London (Greater)
- Will.i.am clashes with Martin Sorrell over online ads in Cannes
- Black horse returns in new Lloyds Bank campaign
- Martin Sorrell on the mega-media reviews: 'We can't remember anything like this'
- Geometry Dubai hands over Cannes Grand Prix amid controversy
- Aston Martin appoints WPP to global marketing account
- Ogilvy & Mather's radio work for Dove 'reduces Cannes jury to tears'