Axe & Bottle Court, 70 Newcomen Street, London, , SE1 1YT
1974. Hammersmith. London.
Guardian newspaper. Times iPad app. Any sport section.
Ideal next job
Three best friends in adland
Henry Rowe. Jane McNeil. Peter Chipchase.
Who do you owe most to for your success and why?
Charlie Dobres (first job). Ed Ling (mentor). Jane McNeil (drunken poaching). Gui Seiz (consistent gold).
Why do people like you?
Because I am not terribly needy.
I genuinely don't think I have one. And my wife runs a pretty tight ship.
Not being preoccupied by industry fame or legacy.
What’s your idea of perfect happiness?
Sport all day long until you're dog-tired. Followed by cold beers, grilled meat and funny mates.
What do you think will be the biggest change in advertising over the next five years?
Someone's going to work out how to make the industry culturally important again. Otherwise, we are all polar bears arguing about the quality of our particular patch of ice.
- SENIOR ACCOUNT MANAGER - INTEGRATED B2B AGENCY Live Recruitment Negotiable, London
- Direct Marketing Executive Stopgap £26000 per annum, London
- Account Manager- Integrated Creative Agency Spectrum 360 Recruitment £26k - £33k, London (Central), London (Greater)
- PROJECT MANAGER - LONDON - £30-40K + BENEFITS Salt £30000 - £40000 per annum + Benefits, London
- Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £42,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Katharine Viner becomes first female editor-in-chief of Guardian News & Media
- Why Viacom spent £120m extending Channel 5's Big Brother deal for three more years
- Tesco media review pits Initiative against MediaCom and ZenithOptimedia
- Comparethemarket.com offers two for one cinema tickets with Meerkat Movies
- Google's European leader says viewing habits are 'changing dramatically'
- A manifesto for media planning