Executive strategy director
(020) 7258 3979
12 Bishop’s Bridge Road, , London, , W2 6AA
Thursday morning around 11am. In the hospital corridor in Dorchester County General, Dorset. My mother didn't realise she was in labour till quite late, so she didn't quite make it to the ward. In fact, she'd been to a cocktail party the night before and thought she might have had one too many drinks… Oh how times have changed.
A huge FT Weekend fan. West Wing is still my favourite comfort TV on long-haul flights. Apart from that, the iPlayer is where I watch most TV. Sadly addicted to The Great British Menu, Masterchef and any other pointless low-brow food programmes. The outnet, primelocation.com, howtospendit online provide a little fantasy lifestyle. TED is inevitable for all planners.
Wallpaper travel guides.
Ideal next job
Three best friends in adland
Who do you owe most to for your success and why?
The founders of BMP, particularly the mumbling, smoking, drinking genius of Stanley Pollitt for inventing a place and a job for a misfit like me. After that, the DDB global management team, particularly Chuck Brymer and Bob Scarpelli for letting me loose on the rest of the network.
Why do people like you?
You'd have to ask them.
House in the countryside.
Presenting DDB's new global positioning at our global management conference, while three months pregnant and managing not to throw up on Chuck Brymer's box-fresh white trainers.
What’s your idea of perfect happiness?
A large glass of red wine and some blue cheese. I'm currently fixated with what I'm not allowed.
What do you think will be the biggest change in advertising over the next five years?
- Web Analyst Jet2.com Negotiable, Leeds
- Database Marketing Analyst Jet2.com Negotiable, Leeds
- Senior International Digital Account Manager - Music Accounts! Ultimate Asset £38000 - £45000 per annum + Great Benefits Package , City of London
- Digital Marketing Manager- Retail - up to £45k Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £40k-£45k plus bonus , London
- Senior Brand Manager - Consumer Health/FMCG Tarsh Lazare Marketing Recruitment c.£48K-£55K + Car Allowance + Bonus, West of London/Berks