Executive strategy director
(020) 7258 3979
12 Bishop’s Bridge Road, , London, , W2 6AA
Thursday morning around 11am. In the hospital corridor in Dorchester County General, Dorset. My mother didn't realise she was in labour till quite late, so she didn't quite make it to the ward. In fact, she'd been to a cocktail party the night before and thought she might have had one too many drinks… Oh how times have changed.
A huge FT Weekend fan. West Wing is still my favourite comfort TV on long-haul flights. Apart from that, the iPlayer is where I watch most TV. Sadly addicted to The Great British Menu, Masterchef and any other pointless low-brow food programmes. The outnet, primelocation.com, howtospendit online provide a little fantasy lifestyle. TED is inevitable for all planners.
Wallpaper travel guides.
Ideal next job
Three best friends in adland
Who do you owe most to for your success and why?
The founders of BMP, particularly the mumbling, smoking, drinking genius of Stanley Pollitt for inventing a place and a job for a misfit like me. After that, the DDB global management team, particularly Chuck Brymer and Bob Scarpelli for letting me loose on the rest of the network.
Why do people like you?
You'd have to ask them.
House in the countryside.
Presenting DDB's new global positioning at our global management conference, while three months pregnant and managing not to throw up on Chuck Brymer's box-fresh white trainers.
What’s your idea of perfect happiness?
A large glass of red wine and some blue cheese. I'm currently fixated with what I'm not allowed.
What do you think will be the biggest change in advertising over the next five years?
- Product Sub-Editor (Fashion, Editing, Proofing, Scheduling) Creative Recruitment £33000 - £36000 per annum + Negotiable, London
- Project Manager - Independent Agency -London - £28k-£35k Fill Recruitment £28,000-£35,000, London (Greater)
- Data & Analytics Director Lipton Fleming £100000 - £120000 per annum + handsome benefits, London
- Creative Designer/Artworker Creative Recruitment £25000 - £27000 per annum, City of London
- SENIOR ACCOUNT DIRECTOR - COULD BE PART TIME Barker Graves Up to £50k plus bens, South West London close to transport links
- Katharine Viner becomes first female editor-in-chief of Guardian News & Media
- Tesco media review pits Initiative against MediaCom and ZenithOptimedia
- Google's European leader says viewing habits are 'changing dramatically'
- Martin Sorrell talks Maurice Lévy, Tesco, and the global outlook
- 'Advertisers are snake oil salesmen', says Peter Oborne
- 7 things Proximity has learned in the new Omnicom building