Executive strategy director
(020) 7258 3979
12 Bishop’s Bridge Road, , London, , W2 6AA
Thursday morning around 11am. In the hospital corridor in Dorchester County General, Dorset. My mother didn't realise she was in labour till quite late, so she didn't quite make it to the ward. In fact, she'd been to a cocktail party the night before and thought she might have had one too many drinks… Oh how times have changed.
A huge FT Weekend fan. West Wing is still my favourite comfort TV on long-haul flights. Apart from that, the iPlayer is where I watch most TV. Sadly addicted to The Great British Menu, Masterchef and any other pointless low-brow food programmes. The outnet, primelocation.com, howtospendit online provide a little fantasy lifestyle. TED is inevitable for all planners.
Wallpaper travel guides.
Ideal next job
Three best friends in adland
Who do you owe most to for your success and why?
The founders of BMP, particularly the mumbling, smoking, drinking genius of Stanley Pollitt for inventing a place and a job for a misfit like me. After that, the DDB global management team, particularly Chuck Brymer and Bob Scarpelli for letting me loose on the rest of the network.
Why do people like you?
You'd have to ask them.
House in the countryside.
Presenting DDB's new global positioning at our global management conference, while three months pregnant and managing not to throw up on Chuck Brymer's box-fresh white trainers.
What’s your idea of perfect happiness?
A large glass of red wine and some blue cheese. I'm currently fixated with what I'm not allowed.
What do you think will be the biggest change in advertising over the next five years?
- Senior Brand Consultant Rare Selection £60 - £68K + benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Account Manager | Digital Nu Creative Talent £32k-41k + bonus + relocation , London
- Product Manager Better Placed Recruitment £45000 - £65000 per annum + bonus and benefits, City of London
- Social Media Manager - Fashion Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £35000 - £40000 per annum, London
- Managing Editor - Online Publisher - Parenting Ultimate Asset £40000 per annum, London
- Will.i.am clashes with Martin Sorrell over online ads in Cannes
- Black horse returns in new Lloyds Bank campaign
- Martin Sorrell on the mega-media reviews: 'We can't remember anything like this'
- Aston Martin appoints WPP to global marketing account
- Geometry Dubai hands over Cannes Grand Prix amid controversy
- Ogilvy & Mather's radio work for Dove 'reduces Cannes jury to tears'