+44 (0)20 7025 0007.
The Smokery, 2 Green Hill Rents, London, EC1M 6BN
Fantasy business partner
Henry Wellcome, founder of Burroughs Wellcome and inspiration for the new eponymous gallery on Euston Road the most interesting place to visit in London today.
How do you off-set your carbon footprint?
Titian's The Flaying Of Marsyas.
Desert island objects
Epee, paints and paper, Penguin Classics.
William Beveridge (1879-1963). He was the "architect" of the National Health Service, a fantastic, and underappreciated, idea.
The Guardian, Richardson, Peep Show, Radio 4, wikipedia.
Biggest risk taken
Three hotels on Old Kent Road.
Bookshop, exhibition, bookshop, home.
Who should play you in the film of your life?
Patrick Swayze as James Dalton ("the bouncer's bouncer") in Road House.
All to come.
Bartleby the Scrivener (Herman Melville character in the terrific short story Bartleby the Scrivener: A Story of Wall Street).
Best job outside advertising
Selling double glazing for my dad (White's For Windows, Ashington, Northumberland).
Known to kneel underneath his desk when fielding calls from difficult clients, White is also one of adland's brightest and most idiosyncratic planners. His second year at Krow has been quieter than the first, but he still oversaw some decent new business for his agency (including Ilva and Nutella) and conducted a sterling amount of extra-curricular work as head of the Account Planning Group.
Most expensive purchase
Why are you good at what you do?
- On-Air Creative / Creative Executive Discovery Communications Very Competitive with excellent benefits, London (West), London (Greater)
- Senior Marketing Manager Cutis Developments £50,000 - £60,000 per annum , Victoria, London (Greater)
- GRAPHIC/MULTIMEDIA DESIGNER (Branding, Print, Digital, Video) Creative Recruitment £30000 - £33000 per annum, City of London
- Creative Artworker Michael Page Digital £25000 - £30000 per annum, Greater Manchester
- Middleweight Designer Michael Page Digital £25000 - £35000 per annum, Manchester