+44 (0)20 7025 0007.
The Smokery, 2 Green Hill Rents, London, EC1M 6BN
Fantasy business partner
Henry Wellcome, founder of Burroughs Wellcome and inspiration for the new eponymous gallery on Euston Road the most interesting place to visit in London today.
How do you off-set your carbon footprint?
Titian's The Flaying Of Marsyas.
Desert island objects
Epee, paints and paper, Penguin Classics.
William Beveridge (1879-1963). He was the "architect" of the National Health Service, a fantastic, and underappreciated, idea.
The Guardian, Richardson, Peep Show, Radio 4, wikipedia.
Biggest risk taken
Three hotels on Old Kent Road.
Bookshop, exhibition, bookshop, home.
Who should play you in the film of your life?
Patrick Swayze as James Dalton ("the bouncer's bouncer") in Road House.
All to come.
Bartleby the Scrivener (Herman Melville character in the terrific short story Bartleby the Scrivener: A Story of Wall Street).
Best job outside advertising
Selling double glazing for my dad (White's For Windows, Ashington, Northumberland).
Known to kneel underneath his desk when fielding calls from difficult clients, White is also one of adland's brightest and most idiosyncratic planners. His second year at Krow has been quieter than the first, but he still oversaw some decent new business for his agency (including Ilva and Nutella) and conducted a sterling amount of extra-curricular work as head of the Account Planning Group.
Most expensive purchase
Why are you good at what you do?
- Account Manager RSPB £22,000 to £26,000 per annum, Based at RSPB UK Headquarters, Sandy
- Senior Account Director - Integrated David Thatcher Recruitment to £70k, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Digital Account Manager / Senior Account Manager - Boutique Digital Agency Fill Recruitment to £35k + great benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Marketing Communications Manager Stopgap £30000 - £40000 per annum, South East England
- Senior Marketing Officer Stopgap £34600 - £40834 per annum, London
- Google's European leader says viewing habits are 'changing dramatically'
- Martin Sorrell talks Maurice Lévy, Tesco, and the global outlook
- Land Rover to move global ad account into Spark44
- Viacom to bring Breaking Bad to Freeview with Spike launch
- 'Advertisers are snake oil salesmen', says Peter Oborne
- Adam & Eve/DDB grabs £100,000 prize from Posterscope