Executive creative director
(020) 8870 9200
116, Putney Bridge Road, London, , SW15 2NQ
Sunday, 6 December 1959 in East London.
Campaign, Esquire, Radio London, The Week, BBC Website, Google, Twitter.
Ideal next job
Advisor on channelling the best young creative talent from universities into the creative industry.
Three best friends in adland
Steve Stretton, Steve Harrison and Dave Brady.
Who do you owe most to for your success and why?
Adam Kean, Richard Myers, Adam Crozier, Tamara Ingram and several others at Saatchi & Saatchi in the mid-90s. They promoted me and backed me to build and run a very large part of the Saatchi & Saatchi creative department. They were inspirational, generous and supportive. They allowed me develop, to lead and ultimately to achieve.
Why do people like you?
If they do, then I hope it's because I really want good people to realise their full potential, and try to help them do so.
Premium spirits in cocktails.
Still loving every day of this business and helping more than 100 young creatives get a break in this industry through founding and running The Shelf for ten years.
What’s your idea of perfect happiness?
Balancing my work/life, my own creative projects and time with my lovely wife Sandrae, and remembering to live in the moment.
What do you think will be the biggest change in advertising over the next five years?
The continued rise of social networking, word of mouth, call it what you will – everyday-people taking more control of the brand message.
- On-Air Creative / Creative Executive Discovery Communications Very Competitive with excellent benefits, London (West), London (Greater)
- Senior Marketing Manager Cutis Developments £50,000 - £60,000 per annum , Victoria, London (Greater)
- Brand Client Partners - Leading Media Agency - Global Client Ultimate Asset £70000 - £80000 per annum + great benefits package, City of London
- Comms Planning Manager - Gaming/Entertainment Brand - Media Ultimate Asset £30000 - £35000 per annum + great benefits package, City of London
- Senior Account Manager / Account Manager David Thatcher Recruitment £32-40k dep experience, Surrey