Executive creative director
(020) 8870 9200
116, Putney Bridge Road, London, , SW15 2NQ
Sunday, 6 December 1959 in East London.
Campaign, Esquire, Radio London, The Week, BBC Website, Google, Twitter.
Ideal next job
Advisor on channelling the best young creative talent from universities into the creative industry.
Three best friends in adland
Steve Stretton, Steve Harrison and Dave Brady.
Who do you owe most to for your success and why?
Adam Kean, Richard Myers, Adam Crozier, Tamara Ingram and several others at Saatchi & Saatchi in the mid-90s. They promoted me and backed me to build and run a very large part of the Saatchi & Saatchi creative department. They were inspirational, generous and supportive. They allowed me develop, to lead and ultimately to achieve.
Why do people like you?
If they do, then I hope it's because I really want good people to realise their full potential, and try to help them do so.
Premium spirits in cocktails.
Still loving every day of this business and helping more than 100 young creatives get a break in this industry through founding and running The Shelf for ten years.
What’s your idea of perfect happiness?
Balancing my work/life, my own creative projects and time with my lovely wife Sandrae, and remembering to live in the moment.
What do you think will be the biggest change in advertising over the next five years?
The continued rise of social networking, word of mouth, call it what you will – everyday-people taking more control of the brand message.
- Senior Digital Designer Zebra People £50000 - £51000 per annum, City of London
- Head of Creative / Lead Creative | Leading technology/gaming br Salt £80000 - £100000 per annum, City of London
- Digital AM to AD - entertainment clients become £28k-£45k, Surrey
- Digital Snr AM become £35k-£40k, Surrey
- Mid-Senior Level User Interface and User Experience Designer Salt £30000 - £50000 per annum, City of London
- Will.i.am clashes with Martin Sorrell over online ads in Cannes
- UK agencies win 7 Media Lions
- Twitter to embrace power of TV in UK ad campaign
- Martin Sorrell on the mega-media reviews: 'We can't remember anything like this'
- Aston Martin appoints WPP to global marketing account
- Ogilvy & Mather's radio work for Dove 'reduces Cannes jury to tears'