+1 212 415 3028
DDB, 12 Bishops Bridge Road, London, W2 6AA
20 January 1935, in Berne, Indiana, USA.
Watching America.com, The Week, The New York Times, Salon.com, CNN Español, NPR.
The Guardian Eyewitness.
Ideal next job
Three best friends in adland
Allen Rosenshine, Alan Siegel and Harris Diamond.
Who do you owe most to for your success and why?
Paul Harper for believing I could be a chief executive. Bill Bernbach for setting the standard for DDB Worldwide.
Why do people like you?
Creating, along with able colleagues, DDB Worldwide network.
What’s your idea of perfect happiness?
Fresh Utah powder.
What do you think will be the biggest change in advertising over the next five years?
Big shift to mobile screens.
- Senior Account Director- Ceative Agency Spectrum 360 Recruitment £45k - £50k, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Account Manager- Creative Agency Spectrum 360 Recruitment £28k - £34k, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Account Executive - Creative Agency Spectrum 360 Recruitment £21k - £24k, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Account Director- Ceative Agency Spectrum 360 Recruitment £40k - £45k, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Project Manager- Creative Integrated Agency Spectrum 360 Recruitment £26k - £35k, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Land Rover to move global ad account into Spark44
- WPP's Martin Sorrell reconsiders strength of newspapers
- Group M retains £80m Lloyds media
- Twitter hunts for UK marketer as it targets £180m ad revenues
- Gogglebox stars encourage viewers to vote
- Dave Trott at Ad Week Europe: Ads have become overcomplicated