+1 212 415 3028
DDB, 12 Bishops Bridge Road, London, W2 6AA
20 January 1935, in Berne, Indiana, USA.
Watching America.com, The Week, The New York Times, Salon.com, CNN Español, NPR.
The Guardian Eyewitness.
Ideal next job
Three best friends in adland
Allen Rosenshine, Alan Siegel and Harris Diamond.
Who do you owe most to for your success and why?
Paul Harper for believing I could be a chief executive. Bill Bernbach for setting the standard for DDB Worldwide.
Why do people like you?
Creating, along with able colleagues, DDB Worldwide network.
What’s your idea of perfect happiness?
Fresh Utah powder.
What do you think will be the biggest change in advertising over the next five years?
Big shift to mobile screens.
- Account Manager, FMCG, Richmond Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £35000 - £48000 per annum, Benefits: +Fantastic benefits, Richmond upon Thames
- Online Analytics Manager, Telecoms, Slough Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £65000 per annum, Benefits: +Fantastic benefits, Slough
- Digital Strategist - iconic luxury brand - £55K-£65K Bamboo Crowd £55K-£65K, London (Greater)
- Social & Digital Director - iconic luxury brand - £50K-£55K Bamboo Crowd £50K-£55K, London (Greater)
- Web Designer | Junior / Midweight Nu Creative Talent Negotiable, London