+1 212 415 3028
DDB, 12 Bishops Bridge Road, London, W2 6AA
20 January 1935, in Berne, Indiana, USA.
Watching America.com, The Week, The New York Times, Salon.com, CNN Español, NPR.
The Guardian Eyewitness.
Ideal next job
Three best friends in adland
Allen Rosenshine, Alan Siegel and Harris Diamond.
Who do you owe most to for your success and why?
Paul Harper for believing I could be a chief executive. Bill Bernbach for setting the standard for DDB Worldwide.
Why do people like you?
Creating, along with able colleagues, DDB Worldwide network.
What’s your idea of perfect happiness?
Fresh Utah powder.
What do you think will be the biggest change in advertising over the next five years?
Big shift to mobile screens.
- Senior copywriter story uk limited Negotiable depending on experience, Edinburgh
- Senior Marketing Manager Cutis Developments £50,000 - £60,000 per annum , Victoria, London (Greater)
- Creative Artworker:(Retail, Print, Digital, InDesign,Photoshop) Creative Recruitment £25000 - £28000 per annum, London
- Online Marketing Manager - Well regarded ethical Brand ADLIB Up to £50,000 + benefits, Devon
- Digital Art Director Creative Recruitment £40000 - £50000 per annum, London