+1 212 415 3028
DDB, 12 Bishops Bridge Road, London, W2 6AA
20 January 1935, in Berne, Indiana, USA.
Watching America.com, The Week, The New York Times, Salon.com, CNN Español, NPR.
The Guardian Eyewitness.
Ideal next job
Three best friends in adland
Allen Rosenshine, Alan Siegel and Harris Diamond.
Who do you owe most to for your success and why?
Paul Harper for believing I could be a chief executive. Bill Bernbach for setting the standard for DDB Worldwide.
Why do people like you?
Creating, along with able colleagues, DDB Worldwide network.
What’s your idea of perfect happiness?
Fresh Utah powder.
What do you think will be the biggest change in advertising over the next five years?
Big shift to mobile screens.
- Freelance Account Manager/ Senior Account Manager Prospect Resourcing Ltd £150 - £200 per day, London (Greater)
- Digital Creative Director - (Copy) £75,000 London EC2 Mark Paine Recruitment to £75,000 plus benefits, EC2A 1AE, London (Greater)
- SEO Manager - Client-side! Leading UK Lifestyle Publisher! Ultimate Asset £45000 per annum, Hammersmith and Fulham
- Sales Manager - Video, Mobile & TV plus some management Ultimate Asset £38000 - £45000 per annum + commission & benefits, London
- Design Director - Global Packaging Design Agency - Farringdon Twist Recruitment £50000 - £60000 per annum + very good benefits , City of London
- WPP, Daily Mail and SnapChat launch content agency Truffle Pig
- Will.i.am clashes with Martin Sorrell over online ads in Cannes
- UK agencies win 7 Media Lions
- Twitter to embrace power of TV in UK ad campaign
- Martin Sorrell on the mega-media reviews: 'We can't remember anything like this'
- Aston Martin appoints WPP to global marketing account