Chairman and chief creative officer
+1 212 415 2150
DDB, 12 Bishops Bridge Road, London, W2 6AA
29 November 1952. Chicago, Illinois, USA.
News websites (CNN, MSNBC, ESPN, NY Times, Chicago Tribune), my Yahoo! homepage, Mad Men.
The Guardian Eyewitness.
Ideal next job
Three best friends in adland
No-one you would know.
Who do you owe most to for your success and why?
Two people: Susan Gillette, former president and former ECD of DDB Chicago; and Keith Reinhard, former chairman, CEO of DDB Worldwide. They gave me my start at our company and most importantly believed in me even when I may have given them reason not to.
Why do people like you?
I treat people equally… with respect for who they are and what they do.
My Aston Martin Vantage. It's my last vice.
Being alive. (I was dangerously sick this summer.)
What’s your idea of perfect happiness?
Watching my Chicago Cubs winning the baseball World Series. It hasn't happened in 102 years so I guess I will remain perfectly unhappy until it does.
What do you think will be the biggest change in advertising over the next five years?
The continuing and overwhelming influence of data affecting how we create conversations with people. Plus the continuing movement toward what we call "social creativity"… people are, and will be, the most important media of all.
- On-Air Creative / Creative Executive Discovery Communications Very Competitive with excellent benefits, London (West), London (Greater)
- Commercials Producer/Director Searchlight Recruitment An attractive salary is available to the successful candidate. , London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Marketing Manager Cutis Developments £50,000 - £60,000 per annum , Victoria, London (Greater)
- Medical Writer Hanson Search Up to 40,000 Euros, Paris, Ile-de-France (FR)
- Digital Project Manager - London Adam Recruitment £35000 - £40000 per annum, City of London
- Five black Pencils awarded at D&AD 2015
- Diageo and BBH end 15-year relationship
- Campaign Viral Chart: True Detective trailer in number one spot
- Managing director Paul Hayes to leave News UK after 15 years
- Vizeum on alert as 21st Century Fox review includes £150m European media
- Pimm's launches weather activated OOH campaign