Chairman and chief creative officer
+1 212 415 2150
DDB, 12 Bishops Bridge Road, London, W2 6AA
29 November 1952. Chicago, Illinois, USA.
News websites (CNN, MSNBC, ESPN, NY Times, Chicago Tribune), my Yahoo! homepage, Mad Men.
The Guardian Eyewitness.
Ideal next job
Three best friends in adland
No-one you would know.
Who do you owe most to for your success and why?
Two people: Susan Gillette, former president and former ECD of DDB Chicago; and Keith Reinhard, former chairman, CEO of DDB Worldwide. They gave me my start at our company and most importantly believed in me even when I may have given them reason not to.
Why do people like you?
I treat people equally… with respect for who they are and what they do.
My Aston Martin Vantage. It's my last vice.
Being alive. (I was dangerously sick this summer.)
What’s your idea of perfect happiness?
Watching my Chicago Cubs winning the baseball World Series. It hasn't happened in 102 years so I guess I will remain perfectly unhappy until it does.
What do you think will be the biggest change in advertising over the next five years?
The continuing and overwhelming influence of data affecting how we create conversations with people. Plus the continuing movement toward what we call "social creativity"… people are, and will be, the most important media of all.
- Research manager | Digital consumer behaviour research Elizabeth Norman International £30000 - £40000 per annum + Bonuses, City of London
- Account Director OOH Planning Ultimate Asset £30000 - £45000 per annum + Excellent Benefits, London
- SENIOR ACCOUNT MANAGER (GERMAN) - MARKETING AGENCY Live Recruitment Negotiable, West Midlands
- Digital Agency Sales - Fast growing student targeting business Ultimate Asset £26000 - £31000 per annum + Realistic OTE of £60k Uncapped!, London
- Senior Account Executive - Central London Agency Fill Recruitment to £25k, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Black horse returns in new Lloyds Bank campaign
- The man who made Grey matter
- Watch: Every Grand Prix winner from Cannes Lions 2015
- 'You're thirsty. We've got sales targets', says Oasis in summer campaign launch
- Yorkshire Tea launches £5 million campaign
- Heineken selects Publicis Worldwide to be lead global creative agency