(020) 3128 6000
60, Great Portland Street, London, , W1W 7RT
Swansea. Way back in the 60s.
I am loyal to The X Factor and an advertising whore to the rest of what there is to offer.
Itsy Bitsy saves the day quite often.
Ideal next job
I've always fancied sweeping leaves in Regents Park.
Three best friends in adland
Inspiration, headphones and coffee. With those three on your side, anything could happen.
Who do you owe most to for your success and why?
The industry should be about fun, interesting and engaging work. So I owe a lot to the "For mash, get Smash" Martians.
Why do people like you?
Perhaps you best ask them.
Coffee. It's Lishybobs.
I can't quite believe I staggered the New York Marathon.
What’s your idea of perfect happiness?
Out walking the dog when the whole family is in a good mood. When that dog has a cob-on, it's a nightmare.
What do you think will be the biggest change in advertising over the next five years?
ALL brands will realise that what is important to people is how they behave, not what they tell them.
- On-Air Creative / Creative Executive Discovery Communications Very Competitive with excellent benefits, London (West), London (Greater)
- Commercials Producer/Director Searchlight Recruitment An attractive salary is available to the successful candidate. , London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Marketing Manager Cutis Developments £50,000 - £60,000 per annum , Victoria, London (Greater)
- Digital Marketing Co-ordinator AF Selection Up to £25,000, Birmingham, West Midlands
- Digital Account Manager Source £150 - £180 per day, London
- Pimm's launches weather activated OOH campaign
- Managing director Paul Hayes to leave News UK after 15 years
- Tango returns to advertising after two years with off-brand TV ad
- Vizeum on alert as 21st Century Fox review includes £150m European media
- Why D&AD's first Black Pencil for Radio in 32 years is significant
- Procter & Gamble YouTube video banned