(020) 3128 6000
60, Great Portland Street, London, , W1W 7RT
Swansea. Way back in the 60s.
I am loyal to The X Factor and an advertising whore to the rest of what there is to offer.
Itsy Bitsy saves the day quite often.
Ideal next job
I've always fancied sweeping leaves in Regents Park.
Three best friends in adland
Inspiration, headphones and coffee. With those three on your side, anything could happen.
Who do you owe most to for your success and why?
The industry should be about fun, interesting and engaging work. So I owe a lot to the "For mash, get Smash" Martians.
Why do people like you?
Perhaps you best ask them.
Coffee. It's Lishybobs.
I can't quite believe I staggered the New York Marathon.
What’s your idea of perfect happiness?
Out walking the dog when the whole family is in a good mood. When that dog has a cob-on, it's a nightmare.
What do you think will be the biggest change in advertising over the next five years?
ALL brands will realise that what is important to people is how they behave, not what they tell them.
- Senior Marketing Manager Cutis Developments £50,000 - £60,000 per annum , Victoria, London (Greater)
- Digital Creative Director Network Career Consultants £80000 - £100000 per annum, City of London
- Senior Digital Campaign Project Manager Creative Recruitment £40000 - £50000 per annum, London
- Junior Comms Planning Manager required for Leading Media Agency Ultimate Asset £32000 per annum + great benefits package, London
- Entertainment brand - Comms Manager at top London media agency Ultimate Asset £35000 per annum, London
- Brawn and bread: Sly Stallone stars in Warburtons campaign
- Age UK launches 'no friends' ads in response to Facebook campaign
- Five traits that define a south of the river agency
- Schwarzenegger vs Stallone: Whose ad is better?
- Lurpak rolls out jazz teaser by Juan Cabral
- Kate Robertson steps down from Havas