(020) 3128 6000
60, Great Portland Street, London, , W1W 7RT
Swansea. Way back in the 60s.
I am loyal to The X Factor and an advertising whore to the rest of what there is to offer.
Itsy Bitsy saves the day quite often.
Ideal next job
I've always fancied sweeping leaves in Regents Park.
Three best friends in adland
Inspiration, headphones and coffee. With those three on your side, anything could happen.
Who do you owe most to for your success and why?
The industry should be about fun, interesting and engaging work. So I owe a lot to the "For mash, get Smash" Martians.
Why do people like you?
Perhaps you best ask them.
Coffee. It's Lishybobs.
I can't quite believe I staggered the New York Marathon.
What’s your idea of perfect happiness?
Out walking the dog when the whole family is in a good mood. When that dog has a cob-on, it's a nightmare.
What do you think will be the biggest change in advertising over the next five years?
ALL brands will realise that what is important to people is how they behave, not what they tell them.
- Senior copywriter story uk limited Negotiable depending on experience, Edinburgh
- Senior Marketing Manager Cutis Developments £50,000 - £60,000 per annum , Victoria, London (Greater)
- Senior Planner / Strategist - Blockbuster Campaigns! ADLIB competitive salary / day rate, Southampton
- Head of eCommerce - Fast Growing British Footwear Fashion Brand Recruitment Revolution Excellent Salary Package + Bonuses (Based on skills & experience), London (West), London (Greater)
- Creative Artworker:(Retail, Print, Digital, InDesign,Photoshop) Creative Recruitment £25000 - £28000 per annum, London