Richard K Warren
Joint chief executive
(020) 7584 5033
25 Wellington Street, , London, , WC2E 7DA
Times, Guardian, Telegraph, Mirror, Spectator, Week, Time, HBR, Campaign.
Ideal next job
Joint chief executive of a strong UK agency that now has a fabulous network.
Three best friends in adland
Tom Knox, Greg Delaney, Julian Hough.
Who do you owe most to for your success and why?
Jon Bond – Kirshenbaum and Bond – for teaching me that clients don't care whether you're an account person or planner.
Why do people like you?
I can navigate a wine list.
En primeur wines.
DLKW into the top ten.
What’s your idea of perfect happiness?
Walking en famille along the South Downs way.
What do you think will be the biggest change in advertising over the next five years?
More of the same, but faster.
- On-Air Creative / Creative Executive Discovery Communications Very Competitive with excellent benefits, London (West), London (Greater)
- Commercials Producer/Director Searchlight Recruitment An attractive salary is available to the successful candidate. , London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Marketing Manager Cutis Developments £50,000 - £60,000 per annum , Victoria, London (Greater)
- Digital Marketing Manager- Retail - up to £45k Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £40000 - £45000 per annum, Benefits: + Benefits + Bonus, London
- Senior Account Director Twist Recruitment £50000.00 - £60000.00 per annum, City of London
- Pimm's launches weather activated OOH campaign
- Managing director Paul Hayes to leave News UK after 15 years
- Tango returns to advertising after two years with off-brand TV ad
- Vizeum on alert as 21st Century Fox review includes £150m European media
- Why D&AD's first Black Pencil for Radio in 32 years is significant
- Procter & Gamble YouTube video banned