Richard K Warren
Joint chief executive
(020) 7584 5033
25 Wellington Street, , London, , WC2E 7DA
Times, Guardian, Telegraph, Mirror, Spectator, Week, Time, HBR, Campaign.
Ideal next job
Joint chief executive of a strong UK agency that now has a fabulous network.
Three best friends in adland
Tom Knox, Greg Delaney, Julian Hough.
Who do you owe most to for your success and why?
Jon Bond – Kirshenbaum and Bond – for teaching me that clients don't care whether you're an account person or planner.
Why do people like you?
I can navigate a wine list.
En primeur wines.
DLKW into the top ten.
What’s your idea of perfect happiness?
Walking en famille along the South Downs way.
What do you think will be the biggest change in advertising over the next five years?
More of the same, but faster.
- UI Design Manager Zebra People £65000 - £70000 per annum + benefits, City of London
- Account Manager CIG Healthcare Partnership £30K - £35K dependent on experience, London (Greater)
- Community Manager Dot-Gap £39k, London Central
- Strategy Director / AD - digital Dot-Gap £45k , London Central
- Media Manager Dot-Gap £45k, London Central
- Will.i.am clashes with Martin Sorrell over online ads in Cannes
- UK agencies win 7 Media Lions
- Twitter to embrace power of TV in UK ad campaign
- Martin Sorrell on the mega-media reviews: 'We can't remember anything like this'
- Aston Martin appoints WPP to global marketing account
- Geometry Dubai hands over Cannes Grand Prix amid controversy