Richard K Warren
Joint chief executive
(020) 7584 5033
25 Wellington Street, , London, , WC2E 7DA
Times, Guardian, Telegraph, Mirror, Spectator, Week, Time, HBR, Campaign.
Ideal next job
Joint chief executive of a strong UK agency that now has a fabulous network.
Three best friends in adland
Tom Knox, Greg Delaney, Julian Hough.
Who do you owe most to for your success and why?
Jon Bond – Kirshenbaum and Bond – for teaching me that clients don't care whether you're an account person or planner.
Why do people like you?
I can navigate a wine list.
En primeur wines.
DLKW into the top ten.
What’s your idea of perfect happiness?
Walking en famille along the South Downs way.
What do you think will be the biggest change in advertising over the next five years?
More of the same, but faster.
- Senior Account Manager - Integrated Creative Agency Spectrum 360 Recruitment £36k - £40k, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Data Planner / Strategist Direct Recruitment £60K- £70K, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Marketing Manager Direct Recruitment £45-50k plus bonus, Homeworking/flexible UK
- International Account Director - Media Agency (Benelux & Scandinavia Regions) Silverdrum £45,000 + benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Global Business Director Twist Recruitment £90000.00 - £100000 per annum, City of London
- Oreo eclipses The Sun in celestial stunt
- Katharine Viner becomes first female editor-in-chief of Guardian News & Media
- Why Viacom spent £120m extending Channel 5's Big Brother deal for three more years
- Tesco media review pits Initiative against MediaCom and ZenithOptimedia
- Comparethemarket.com offers two for one cinema tickets with Meerkat Movies
- Google's European leader says viewing habits are 'changing dramatically'