Greencoat House, 15 Francis Street, London, SW1P 1DH
1958, Willesden Green.
Radio 6, Shooting Stars, Saturday Telegraph, BA.com.
Ideal next job
Sports journo for the Telegraph. Ashes, Rugby World Cup.
Three best friends in adland
V, C and P.
Who do you owe most to for your success and why?
Sir John Hegarty. Gave me confidence and self-belief. Robin Wight. Gave me the job to put it into practice.
Why do people like you?
For my patience, understanding and calm nature. Now piss off!
Two dozen oysters.
Launching Orange and then O2.
What’s your idea of perfect happiness?
Every day is good for me.
What do you think will be the biggest change in advertising over the next five years?
New media v trad media.
- Senior Marketing Manager Cutis Developments £50,000 - £60,000 per annum , Victoria, London (Greater)
- DIGITAL ACCOUNT DIRECTOR - MEDICAL COMMUNICATIONS AGENCY Live Recruitment £50000 - £60000 per annum + + Bonus + Benefits, Berkshire
- CRM Executive - £30k - London Salt £25000 - £30000 per annum + bens, London
- Data Insight Analyst | London | £45k Salt £35000 - £48000 per annum, London
- Digital Sales Manager - Iconic Music Brands Ultimate Asset £35000 - £45000 per annum + excellent benefits & amazing commission, London