Greencoat House, 15 Francis Street, London, SW1P 1DH
1958, Willesden Green.
Radio 6, Shooting Stars, Saturday Telegraph, BA.com.
Ideal next job
Sports journo for the Telegraph. Ashes, Rugby World Cup.
Three best friends in adland
V, C and P.
Who do you owe most to for your success and why?
Sir John Hegarty. Gave me confidence and self-belief. Robin Wight. Gave me the job to put it into practice.
Why do people like you?
For my patience, understanding and calm nature. Now piss off!
Two dozen oysters.
Launching Orange and then O2.
What’s your idea of perfect happiness?
Every day is good for me.
What do you think will be the biggest change in advertising over the next five years?
New media v trad media.
- Web Analyst Jet2.com Negotiable, Leeds
- Database Marketing Analyst Jet2.com Negotiable, Leeds
- Account Director : Theatrical & Home Entertainment brands : Integrated Agency Dylan IRO £50k, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Partnerships Account Manager Aspire £30000.00 - £35000.00 per annum + Excellent benefits, London
- Account Manager- International Aspire £30000.00 - £35000.00 per annum, London