(020) 7833 5858
41 St John’s Square, , London, , EC1M 4EA
On a Friday evening near Cliveden.
Curb Your Enthusiasm, Match Of The Day, The Times, Mojo, French Property News, iTunes, BBC football, Radio 4 and 5, Xfm.
Ideal next job
Manager of Liverpool FC – why not?
Three best friends in adland
Mike Readman – Publicis, Mark Greenstreet – Aegis, Mick Perry – Channel 4.
Who do you owe most to for your success and why?
All those I've managed to convince to employ, promote, help, retain, tolerate or believe in me.
Why do people like you?
Charm, wit, intelligence, looks, but above all modesty.
Staying alive. Or 25 years at IPG.
What’s your idea of perfect happiness?
Being with my wife, my children, on holiday, drinking red wine, eating curry, reading Ian McEwan, listening to Tom Waits. Not necessarily all at once.
What do you think will be the biggest change in advertising over the next five years?
The further proliferation of data.
- On-Air Creative / Creative Executive Discovery Communications Very Competitive with excellent benefits, London (West), London (Greater)
- Commercials Producer/Director Searchlight Recruitment An attractive salary is available to the successful candidate. , London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Marketing Manager Cutis Developments £50,000 - £60,000 per annum , Victoria, London (Greater)
- Search Manager Aspire £25000.00 - £30000.00 per annum, London
- Biddable Manager Aspire £35000.00 - £40000.00 per annum, London
- Pimm's launches weather activated OOH campaign
- Managing director Paul Hayes to leave News UK after 15 years
- Tango returns to advertising after two years with off-brand TV ad
- Vizeum on alert as 21st Century Fox review includes £150m European media
- Why D&AD's first Black Pencil for Radio in 32 years is significant
- Procter & Gamble YouTube video banned