(020) 7833 5858
41 St John’s Square, , London, , EC1M 4EA
On a Friday evening near Cliveden.
Curb Your Enthusiasm, Match Of The Day, The Times, Mojo, French Property News, iTunes, BBC football, Radio 4 and 5, Xfm.
Ideal next job
Manager of Liverpool FC – why not?
Three best friends in adland
Mike Readman – Publicis, Mark Greenstreet – Aegis, Mick Perry – Channel 4.
Who do you owe most to for your success and why?
All those I've managed to convince to employ, promote, help, retain, tolerate or believe in me.
Why do people like you?
Charm, wit, intelligence, looks, but above all modesty.
Staying alive. Or 25 years at IPG.
What’s your idea of perfect happiness?
Being with my wife, my children, on holiday, drinking red wine, eating curry, reading Ian McEwan, listening to Tom Waits. Not necessarily all at once.
What do you think will be the biggest change in advertising over the next five years?
The further proliferation of data.
- Senior copywriter story uk limited Negotiable depending on experience, Edinburgh
- Senior Marketing Manager Cutis Developments £50,000 - £60,000 per annum , Victoria, London (Greater)
- Head of Creative Partnerships Communicorp UK Dependent on experience, Our head office is Manchester but you can be based at any of our stations.
- Retail Marketing Manager Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £28000 - £32000 per annum, Birmingham
- Digital Planner / Buyer - Client Side Aspire £150 - £200 per day, London
- Havas partners with Facebook's Atlas for multi-device ad targeting
- Daily Mirror publishes its own tits on Page 3
- 'This girl can' tops Campaign Viral Chart
- John Brown Media appoints Rebekah Billingsley to head of digital and content strategy role
- 'You don't have to explain yourself if you are getting the job done,' says Tracy De Groose on work and motherhood
- Publicis Groupe extends deadline for Sapient deal again