(020) 7833 5858
41 St John’s Square, , London, , EC1M 4EA
On a Friday evening near Cliveden.
Curb Your Enthusiasm, Match Of The Day, The Times, Mojo, French Property News, iTunes, BBC football, Radio 4 and 5, Xfm.
Ideal next job
Manager of Liverpool FC – why not?
Three best friends in adland
Mike Readman – Publicis, Mark Greenstreet – Aegis, Mick Perry – Channel 4.
Who do you owe most to for your success and why?
All those I've managed to convince to employ, promote, help, retain, tolerate or believe in me.
Why do people like you?
Charm, wit, intelligence, looks, but above all modesty.
Staying alive. Or 25 years at IPG.
What’s your idea of perfect happiness?
Being with my wife, my children, on holiday, drinking red wine, eating curry, reading Ian McEwan, listening to Tom Waits. Not necessarily all at once.
What do you think will be the biggest change in advertising over the next five years?
The further proliferation of data.
- Account/ Research Manager / Market research / West London / c.£45k Trace £40,000 to £45,000 , London (West), London (Greater)
- Project Manager - UK Poverty Save the Children £33,000 + benefits, Farringdon, London
- Quantitative Consultant / Research and Strategy / London c.£35k Trace £35,000, Central London
- Qualitative Consultant Trace £30,000, Central London
- Corporate Comms Artworker - 5 month contract Network Career Consultants £33000 - £38000 per annum, London
- Will.i.am clashes with Martin Sorrell over online ads in Cannes
- Black horse returns in new Lloyds Bank campaign
- Geometry Dubai hands over Cannes Grand Prix amid controversy
- Aston Martin appoints WPP to global marketing account
- Cannes 2015: Highlights from the Campaign beach party
- UK wins four gold Film Lions