(020) 7833 5858
41 St John’s Square, , London, , EC1M 4EA
On a Friday evening near Cliveden.
Curb Your Enthusiasm, Match Of The Day, The Times, Mojo, French Property News, iTunes, BBC football, Radio 4 and 5, Xfm.
Ideal next job
Manager of Liverpool FC – why not?
Three best friends in adland
Mike Readman – Publicis, Mark Greenstreet – Aegis, Mick Perry – Channel 4.
Who do you owe most to for your success and why?
All those I've managed to convince to employ, promote, help, retain, tolerate or believe in me.
Why do people like you?
Charm, wit, intelligence, looks, but above all modesty.
Staying alive. Or 25 years at IPG.
What’s your idea of perfect happiness?
Being with my wife, my children, on holiday, drinking red wine, eating curry, reading Ian McEwan, listening to Tom Waits. Not necessarily all at once.
What do you think will be the biggest change in advertising over the next five years?
The further proliferation of data.
- Head of Marketing & PR Stopgap £80000 - £90000 per annum, London
- Marketing Project Manager Ball & Hoolahan £45,000 per annum , London (Central), London (Greater)
- Digital Marketing Project Manager Ball & Hoolahan £50,000 per annum , London (Central), London (Greater)
- Brand Manager - Weetabix. Ball & Hoolahan £Competitive Salary Package, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Account Manager Blue Tree Recruits £25,000 - £30,000 , Maidenhead, Berkshire
- Google's European leader says viewing habits are 'changing dramatically'
- Tesco media review pits Initiative against MediaCom and ZenithOptimedia
- Martin Sorrell talks Maurice Lévy, Tesco, and the global outlook
- Viacom to bring Breaking Bad to Freeview with Spike launch
- 'Advertisers are snake oil salesmen', says Peter Oborne
- Land Rover to move global ad account into Spark44