Chief operating officer, UK & Ireland
+44 (0)20 7428 2826.
Camden Wharf, 28 Jamestown Road, London, NW1 7BY
30th December 1964
Fantasy business partner
How do you off-set your carbon footprint?
Pretty well with use of public transport and recycling, pretty badly with my passion for fast cars and racing.
BARC, since I like to go motor racing.
V+ on my set-top box.
Desert island objects
iPod, Car, a case of red wine.
Ken Livingstone, because he's made some big brave decisions that have made London an even greater place to live and work.
The Independent, Car, Mock the Week, Radio Five Live, bbc.co.uk.
Ten years at Capital Radio and ten years spent at the various incarnations of what is now called CBS Outdoor.
Oldham can take immense credit for leading its investment plans for the future of advertising on the London Underground. Don't get him started on cross-track projection or digital escalator panels.
Most expensive purchase
A painting by Graham Knuttell.
Why are you good at what you do?
Good strategic thinker, never satisfied with the status quo, constantly looking for ways to make the business more successful and secure.
- Agency Account Executive - truly exciting multi-solution sell Ultimate Asset £35000 - £40000 per annum + Bonus + great benefits, West End
- Agency Group Head - exciting real-time social platform! Ultimate Asset £60000 - £70000 per annum + bonus, West End
- HEAD OF PROJECTS - DIGITAL AGENCY Live Recruitment Negotiable, City of London
- Ecommerce Content Manager - Travel brand - £40K + bonus Salt £38000 - £42000 per annum, London
- SEO/Social Media Executive Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £23-28k + Benefits, Manchester
- Will.i.am clashes with Martin Sorrell over online ads in Cannes
- Twitter to embrace power of TV in UK ad campaign
- Martin Sorrell on the mega-media reviews: 'We can't remember anything like this'
- Black horse returns in new Lloyds Bank campaign
- Aston Martin appoints WPP to global marketing account
- Geometry Dubai hands over Cannes Grand Prix amid controversy