Chief operating officer, UK & Ireland
+44 (0)20 7428 2826.
Camden Wharf, 28 Jamestown Road, London, NW1 7BY
30th December 1964
Fantasy business partner
How do you off-set your carbon footprint?
Pretty well with use of public transport and recycling, pretty badly with my passion for fast cars and racing.
BARC, since I like to go motor racing.
V+ on my set-top box.
Desert island objects
iPod, Car, a case of red wine.
Ken Livingstone, because he's made some big brave decisions that have made London an even greater place to live and work.
The Independent, Car, Mock the Week, Radio Five Live, bbc.co.uk.
Ten years at Capital Radio and ten years spent at the various incarnations of what is now called CBS Outdoor.
Oldham can take immense credit for leading its investment plans for the future of advertising on the London Underground. Don't get him started on cross-track projection or digital escalator panels.
Most expensive purchase
A painting by Graham Knuttell.
Why are you good at what you do?
Good strategic thinker, never satisfied with the status quo, constantly looking for ways to make the business more successful and secure.
- On-Air Creative / Creative Executive Discovery Communications Very Competitive with excellent benefits, London (West), London (Greater)
- Senior Marketing Manager Cutis Developments £50,000 - £60,000 per annum , Victoria, London (Greater)
- PPC Executive Dot-Gap £19k, London Central
- Account Director (Planning) Dot-Gap £45k + BONUS, London Central
- Account Manager Dot-Gap £35k , London Central