Chief operating officer, UK & Ireland
+44 (0)20 7428 2826.
Camden Wharf, 28 Jamestown Road, London, NW1 7BY
30th December 1964
Fantasy business partner
How do you off-set your carbon footprint?
Pretty well with use of public transport and recycling, pretty badly with my passion for fast cars and racing.
BARC, since I like to go motor racing.
V+ on my set-top box.
Desert island objects
iPod, Car, a case of red wine.
Ken Livingstone, because he's made some big brave decisions that have made London an even greater place to live and work.
The Independent, Car, Mock the Week, Radio Five Live, bbc.co.uk.
Ten years at Capital Radio and ten years spent at the various incarnations of what is now called CBS Outdoor.
Oldham can take immense credit for leading its investment plans for the future of advertising on the London Underground. Don't get him started on cross-track projection or digital escalator panels.
Most expensive purchase
A painting by Graham Knuttell.
Why are you good at what you do?
Good strategic thinker, never satisfied with the status quo, constantly looking for ways to make the business more successful and secure.
- Senior Marketing Executive, Events, London, 30k Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £26000 - £30000 per annum, Benefits: excellent benefits, London
- Digital Marketing Manager /Senior Digital Marketing Executive Regan & Dean Recruitment Limited £35000 - £45000 per annum, London
- Account Manager, Integrated, £32,000 Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £32000 per annum, London
- Global Senior Brand Manager Jarlett de Grouchy £50000 - £55000 per annum + Car allowance and bonus, London
- Fastrack Graduate scheme - Recruitment Jarlett de Grouchy £18000 - £23000 per annum + £40k OTE in first year, London
- Land Rover to move global ad account into Spark44
- Martin Sorrell talks Maurice Lévy, Tesco, and the global outlook
- Viacom to bring Breaking Bad to Freeview with Spike launch
- WPP's Martin Sorrell reconsiders strength of newspapers
- Group M retains £80m Lloyds media
- Gogglebox stars encourage viewers to vote