Chief operating officer
(020) 7650 9000
The Registry, Royal Mint Court, London, , EC3N 4QN
At home in Teddington, 53-ish years ago. I think it was a Tuesday, but I can't remember.
Heretically, virtually anything from the BBC, but Vanity Fair and The Spectator are old media must-haves.
Google Maps on the iPhone is indispensable.
Ideal next job
An even bigger version of this one!
Three best friends in adland
Michael Greenlees, Colin Gottlieb and Robert Ffitch.
Who do you owe most to for your success and why?
Michael Greenlees and Colin Gottlieb. Partnerships with gifted people are vital in this business.
Why do people like you?
I don't know if they do! If they do, it's because I listen.
French houses and old Citroens.
Building a number of successful businesses that have helped provide careers and a living for plenty of people. Touch wood, I haven't yet worked in an unsuccessful business…
What’s your idea of perfect happiness?
Any day involving wife and kids, old buildings in France, sunshine, good food and wine, golf and tennis and three points for Fulham.
What do you think will be the biggest change in advertising over the next five years?
Effectiveness will replace efficiency as the dominant objective (I hope), leading to an increasing emphasis on creativity as a primary driver of business success.
- On-Air Creative / Creative Executive Discovery Communications Very Competitive with excellent benefits, London (West), London (Greater)
- Commercials Producer/Director Searchlight Recruitment An attractive salary is available to the successful candidate. , London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Marketing Manager Cutis Developments £50,000 - £60,000 per annum , Victoria, London (Greater)
- Biddable Manager Aspire £35000.00 - £40000.00 per annum, London
- Digital Project Manager - Agency £40-45K Source £40000 - £45000 per annum, London
- Pimm's launches weather activated OOH campaign
- Managing director Paul Hayes to leave News UK after 15 years
- Tango returns to advertising after two years with off-brand TV ad
- Vizeum on alert as 21st Century Fox review includes £150m European media
- Why D&AD's first Black Pencil for Radio in 32 years is significant
- Procter & Gamble YouTube video banned