Chief operating officer
(020) 7650 9000
The Registry, Royal Mint Court, London, , EC3N 4QN
At home in Teddington, 53-ish years ago. I think it was a Tuesday, but I can't remember.
Heretically, virtually anything from the BBC, but Vanity Fair and The Spectator are old media must-haves.
Google Maps on the iPhone is indispensable.
Ideal next job
An even bigger version of this one!
Three best friends in adland
Michael Greenlees, Colin Gottlieb and Robert Ffitch.
Who do you owe most to for your success and why?
Michael Greenlees and Colin Gottlieb. Partnerships with gifted people are vital in this business.
Why do people like you?
I don't know if they do! If they do, it's because I listen.
French houses and old Citroens.
Building a number of successful businesses that have helped provide careers and a living for plenty of people. Touch wood, I haven't yet worked in an unsuccessful business…
What’s your idea of perfect happiness?
Any day involving wife and kids, old buildings in France, sunshine, good food and wine, golf and tennis and three points for Fulham.
What do you think will be the biggest change in advertising over the next five years?
Effectiveness will replace efficiency as the dominant objective (I hope), leading to an increasing emphasis on creativity as a primary driver of business success.
- Account Manager - Fantastic London Agency Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £28000 - £32000 per annum, Benefits: Great agency benefits , London
- Account Manager Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £28000 - £35000 per annum, London
- Head of Social - Top London Agency Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment 70000, London
- Digital Director - Integrated Entertainment Marketing Agency - London - £50k - £60k - NP205 Stonor £50k - £60k, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Account Manager (ALL MEDIA) Dot-Gap £35k, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Google's European leader says viewing habits are 'changing dramatically'
- Tesco media review pits Initiative against MediaCom and ZenithOptimedia
- Martin Sorrell talks Maurice Lévy, Tesco, and the global outlook
- Land Rover to move global ad account into Spark44
- Viacom to bring Breaking Bad to Freeview with Spike launch
- 'Advertisers are snake oil salesmen', says Peter Oborne