Tullo Marshall Warren
(020) 7349 4036
81 Kings Road, London, SW3 4NX
Born in London in 1957.
I'm a sucker for cooking programmes such as Rick Stein's Mediterranean Escapes. I rarely miss a game of rugby on Sky Sports. Nothing beats the FT for the world of business – and, for some lighter relief, Private Eye.
My Twitter app.
Ideal next job
A wine taster by day and a drum 'n' bass MC by night.
Three best friends in adland
"My guys", Chris Warren, Paul Tullo and Chris Freeland.
Who do you owe most to for your success and why?
Daniel Morel, who was my mentor at Dupuy Saatchi & Saatchi in Paris many years ago (now chairman and chief executive of Wunderman). He taught me to be a clear and concise thinker, schooling me on the agency's Procter & Gamble business at that time, which was a wonderful learning ground.
Why do people like you?
I've just asked somebody who sits next to me and they said: "Boundless enthusiasm, energy and a dry sense of humour."
Wine and my wife, who is extremely extravagant.
Hang-gliding off the top of K2 (I'm scared of heights).
What’s your idea of perfect happiness?
A bottle of Chateau Petrus.
What do you think will be the biggest change in advertising over the next five years?
We won't be calling it "advertising".
- On-Air Creative / Creative Executive Discovery Communications Very Competitive with excellent benefits, London (West), London (Greater)
- Commercials Producer/Director Searchlight Recruitment An attractive salary is available to the successful candidate. , London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Marketing Manager Cutis Developments £50,000 - £60,000 per annum , Victoria, London (Greater)
- Planner Stonor £60,000 to £65,000, Berkshire
- Senior Programmatic Sales Manager - Content Ad-tech Platform Ultimate Asset £50000 - £60000 per annum + commission and benefits , London
- Pimm's launches weather activated OOH campaign
- Managing director Paul Hayes to leave News UK after 15 years
- Tango returns to advertising after two years with off-brand TV ad
- Vizeum on alert as 21st Century Fox review includes £150m European media
- Why D&AD's first Black Pencil for Radio in 32 years is significant
- Procter & Gamble YouTube video banned