Tullo Marshall Warren
(020) 7349 4036
81 Kings Road, London, SW3 4NX
Born in London in 1957.
I'm a sucker for cooking programmes such as Rick Stein's Mediterranean Escapes. I rarely miss a game of rugby on Sky Sports. Nothing beats the FT for the world of business – and, for some lighter relief, Private Eye.
My Twitter app.
Ideal next job
A wine taster by day and a drum 'n' bass MC by night.
Three best friends in adland
"My guys", Chris Warren, Paul Tullo and Chris Freeland.
Who do you owe most to for your success and why?
Daniel Morel, who was my mentor at Dupuy Saatchi & Saatchi in Paris many years ago (now chairman and chief executive of Wunderman). He taught me to be a clear and concise thinker, schooling me on the agency's Procter & Gamble business at that time, which was a wonderful learning ground.
Why do people like you?
I've just asked somebody who sits next to me and they said: "Boundless enthusiasm, energy and a dry sense of humour."
Wine and my wife, who is extremely extravagant.
Hang-gliding off the top of K2 (I'm scared of heights).
What’s your idea of perfect happiness?
A bottle of Chateau Petrus.
What do you think will be the biggest change in advertising over the next five years?
We won't be calling it "advertising".
- Account Director: Liverpool Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £40000 - £45000 per annum, Liverpool
- Junior Artworker #RETAIL #FASHION #CONSUMERGOODS #PACKAGING Creative Recruitment £23000 per annum, London
- INTEGRATED DESIGNER 70% DIGITAL 30% PRINT #HTML #INTERNALCOMMS Creative Recruitment £30000 per annum, London
- Junior Designer,Developer #HMTL #CSS Creative Recruitment £25000 per annum, London
- Digital Project Manager. #WEBBUILDS #MOBILEAPPS #TABLETAPPS Creative Recruitment £35000 - £45000 per annum, Berkshire
- Google's European leader says viewing habits are 'changing dramatically'
- Tesco media review pits Initiative against MediaCom and ZenithOptimedia
- Martin Sorrell talks Maurice Lévy, Tesco, and the global outlook
- Viacom to bring Breaking Bad to Freeview with Spike launch
- Land Rover to move global ad account into Spark44
- 'Advertisers are snake oil salesmen', says Peter Oborne