Founder and chief executive
(020) 7073 6868
247 Tottenham Court Road, , London, , W1T 7QX
Nottingham (close to Trent Bridge) in 1972.
X Factor just to see Simon Cowell – love him. Radio 5 for sport, Radio 4 to send me to sleep, Vanity Fair for all things Americana.
Test Match Special on the iPhone.
Ideal next job
Managing director of English Cricket.
Three best friends in adland
Simon Ellse – group finance director, Cossette – going with figures and talking me off the edge of any cliffs along the way.
Who do you owe most to for your success and why?
Mark Leversedge (my partner in Elvis) for being so different to me, and believing in me even when I didn't.
Why do people like you?
That is assuming they do – if they do, then I think it is because I believe every day is a challenge and it should be fun. We are not sent to this earth to be normal or conform.
Only have two – travel and food.
I consider my only achievement was bringing together talented and amazing people and letting them have fun while we created something amazing. Only by letting go of things can you allow magic to happen.
What’s your idea of perfect happiness?
Sunshine, cricket, fresh fish by the sea, my three girls and not having to think about going to bed or getting up tomorrow.
What do you think will be the biggest change in advertising over the next five years?
Keeping the value in what we produce for our clients (and making sure they still want to pay for it).
- Web Analyst Jet2.com Negotiable, Leeds
- Database Marketing Analyst Jet2.com Negotiable, Leeds
- Digital Marketing Manager- Retail - up to £45k Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £40k-£45k plus bonus , London
- Senior Brand Manager - Consumer Health/FMCG Tarsh Lazare Marketing Recruitment c.£48K-£55K + Car Allowance + Bonus, West of London/Berks
- Digital Client Manager - Pitches & Proposals ADLIB £28000 - £35000 per annum, Benefits: Bonus, pension etc, Bristol