Founder and chief executive
(020) 7073 6868
247 Tottenham Court Road, , London, , W1T 7QX
Nottingham (close to Trent Bridge) in 1972.
X Factor just to see Simon Cowell – love him. Radio 5 for sport, Radio 4 to send me to sleep, Vanity Fair for all things Americana.
Test Match Special on the iPhone.
Ideal next job
Managing director of English Cricket.
Three best friends in adland
Simon Ellse – group finance director, Cossette – going with figures and talking me off the edge of any cliffs along the way.
Who do you owe most to for your success and why?
Mark Leversedge (my partner in Elvis) for being so different to me, and believing in me even when I didn't.
Why do people like you?
That is assuming they do – if they do, then I think it is because I believe every day is a challenge and it should be fun. We are not sent to this earth to be normal or conform.
Only have two – travel and food.
I consider my only achievement was bringing together talented and amazing people and letting them have fun while we created something amazing. Only by letting go of things can you allow magic to happen.
What’s your idea of perfect happiness?
Sunshine, cricket, fresh fish by the sea, my three girls and not having to think about going to bed or getting up tomorrow.
What do you think will be the biggest change in advertising over the next five years?
Keeping the value in what we produce for our clients (and making sure they still want to pay for it).
- Senior copywriter story uk limited Negotiable depending on experience, Edinburgh
- Senior Marketing Manager Cutis Developments £50,000 - £60,000 per annum , Victoria, London (Greater)
- Brand & Packaging Manager Ball & Hoolahan £36,000 + c/a, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Category Manager Ball & Hoolahan £50,000 per annum, South East England
- Head of Digital Product Management Adam Recruitment £65000 - £75000 per annum + bonus, car, pension, Cheshire
- Daily Mirror publishes its own tits on Page 3
- 'This girl can' tops Campaign Viral Chart
- John Brown Media appoints Rebekah Billingsley to head of digital and content strategy role
- 'You don't have to explain yourself if you are getting the job done,' says Tracy De Groose on work and motherhood
- Publicis Groupe extends deadline for Sapient deal again
- Lidstone exits Havas amid restructure