Media Planning Group
+44 (0)20 7393 2410.
11 Great Newport Street, London, WC2H 7JA
1st January 1965
Fantasy business partner
How do you off-set your carbon footprint?
Off-setting is a cop-out. Reduction is the only way. Reduce, reuse and recycle!
My extended family.
I'm not a club sort of person.
Desert island objects
Books, music and a Swiss Army Knife.
Garret FitzGerald. He took Ireland into the European Economic Community.
The Sunday Times, National Geographic, CSI, Radio 4, Ocado.
Biggest risk taken
My first lunch with Marc Mendoza.
A long walk with family and friends. Followed by lots of food and drink.
Who should play you in the film of your life?
Working on the bid for the Lottery's third licence, working with the BBC.
Best kept hidden.
Best job outside advertising
Roller skating teacher.
Oldham's skills have been a key part of her agency's success this year. Central to the capture of its BBC business, she remains one of the brightest, if also one of the most disorganised and endearingly scatty, planners in the business.
Most expensive purchase
Why are you good at what you do?
Gut instinct combined with a proper desire to understand what makes (real) people tick.
- Web Analyst Jet2.com Negotiable, Leeds
- Database Marketing Analyst Jet2.com Negotiable, Leeds
- Media Manager Ball & Hoolahan £50,000 per annum, South East England
- Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £37,000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Customer Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £58,000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)