Executive creative director
Havas Worldwide London
(020) 7240 4111
Cupola House, Alfred Place, London, , WC1E 7EB
TV – Channel 4 Racing. Newspaper – Guardian. Magazine – anything and everything: design, fashion, motorbikes, art, interiors, photography, travel. I love magazines. Website - Racing Post.
Google Maps – I hate asking for directions.
Ideal next job
Partner in a new venture.
Three best friends in adland
Andy, Nick, Sean.
Who do you owe most to for your success and why?
Brave clients. We're only as good as the work that gets bought.
Why do people like you?
I do as I would be done by.
Not having been rumbled yet.
What’s your idea of perfect happiness?
Idling away a rainy winter Sunday at home with my wife and kids.
What do you think will be the biggest change in advertising over the next five years?
I think that the past five years have taught us that it's impossible to make accurate predictions for the next five years. Who knows where we'll be. But isn't that what makes the job so exciting now? We just have to remain open-minded, curious and resilient. I do hope though that we will have stopped using the term integrated because everything just will be anyway. And that we focus on how good the idea is again.
- Senior copywriter story uk limited Negotiable depending on experience, Edinburgh
- Senior Marketing Manager Cutis Developments £50,000 - £60,000 per annum , Victoria, London (Greater)
- Media Planner / Buyer - DRTV & Brand Response TV ADLIB £24k - £28k + Bonus, North Somerset
- Content Manager Mortimer Spinks £22000 - £29000 per annum + + Excellent Benefits , Rugby
- Senior Integrated Project Manager Premier Media £45000 - £65000 per annum + Benefits, London
- Daily Mirror publishes its own tits on Page 3
- 'This girl can' tops Campaign Viral Chart
- John Brown Media appoints Rebekah Billingsley to head of digital and content strategy role
- 'You don't have to explain yourself if you are getting the job done,' says Tracy De Groose on work and motherhood
- Publicis Groupe extends deadline for Sapient deal again
- Lidstone exits Havas amid restructure