Executive creative director
Havas Worldwide London
(020) 7240 4111
Cupola House, Alfred Place, London, , WC1E 7EB
TV – Channel 4 Racing. Newspaper – Guardian. Magazine – anything and everything: design, fashion, motorbikes, art, interiors, photography, travel. I love magazines. Website - Racing Post.
Google Maps – I hate asking for directions.
Ideal next job
Partner in a new venture.
Three best friends in adland
Andy, Nick, Sean.
Who do you owe most to for your success and why?
Brave clients. We're only as good as the work that gets bought.
Why do people like you?
I do as I would be done by.
Not having been rumbled yet.
What’s your idea of perfect happiness?
Idling away a rainy winter Sunday at home with my wife and kids.
What do you think will be the biggest change in advertising over the next five years?
I think that the past five years have taught us that it's impossible to make accurate predictions for the next five years. Who knows where we'll be. But isn't that what makes the job so exciting now? We just have to remain open-minded, curious and resilient. I do hope though that we will have stopped using the term integrated because everything just will be anyway. And that we focus on how good the idea is again.
- Senior Marketing Manager Cutis Developments £50,000 - £60,000 per annum , Victoria, London (Greater)
- Head Of Digital Ball & Hoolahan £65,000 per annum, London (Greater)
- Marketing Analyst Ball & Hoolahan £32,000 p.a, London (Greater)
- Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £70,000 + Car/Car Allowance, Dublin
- International Brand Marketing Manager - Sport Ball & Hoolahan £50,000 per annum, South East England
- Brawn and bread: Sly Stallone stars in Warburtons campaign
- Age UK launches 'no friends' ads in response to Facebook campaign
- Five traits that define a south of the river agency
- Schwarzenegger vs Stallone: Whose ad is better?
- Lurpak rolls out jazz teaser by Juan Cabral
- Kate Robertson steps down from Havas