Executive creative director
Havas Worldwide London
(020) 7240 4111
Cupola House, Alfred Place, London, , WC1E 7EB
TV – Channel 4 Racing. Newspaper – Guardian. Magazine – anything and everything: design, fashion, motorbikes, art, interiors, photography, travel. I love magazines. Website - Racing Post.
Google Maps – I hate asking for directions.
Ideal next job
Partner in a new venture.
Three best friends in adland
Andy, Nick, Sean.
Who do you owe most to for your success and why?
Brave clients. We're only as good as the work that gets bought.
Why do people like you?
I do as I would be done by.
Not having been rumbled yet.
What’s your idea of perfect happiness?
Idling away a rainy winter Sunday at home with my wife and kids.
What do you think will be the biggest change in advertising over the next five years?
I think that the past five years have taught us that it's impossible to make accurate predictions for the next five years. Who knows where we'll be. But isn't that what makes the job so exciting now? We just have to remain open-minded, curious and resilient. I do hope though that we will have stopped using the term integrated because everything just will be anyway. And that we focus on how good the idea is again.
- UX DESIGNER - (Creative, User Experience, Layout, Branding) Creative Recruitment £50000 - £55000 per annum + Negotiable, London
- Frontend Developer Digital Gurus £35000 - £60000 Per Annum Bonus and Benefits, London
- Brand Designer Major Players £30000 - £40000 per annum + Benefits package, London
- Sales Manager- Travel - Programmatic Ultimate Asset £45000 - £55000 per annum + commission, benefits & shares!, London
- Middleweight Print Designer Major Players £22000 - £27000 per annum + Benefits package, London
- Black horse returns in new Lloyds Bank campaign
- Geometry Dubai hands over Cannes Grand Prix amid controversy
- Cannes 2015: Highlights from the Campaign beach party
- UK wins four gold Film Lions
- Watch: Every Grand Prix winner from Cannes Lions 2015
- 'You're thirsty. We've got sales targets', says Oasis in summer campaign launch