The Red Brick Road
(020) 7575 7654
50-54 Beak Street, London, W1F 9RN
Family Guy, bbc.co.uk, Country Life, takethefamily.com.
Ideal next job
Three best friends in adland
Paul Weinberger, Jason Lawes, James Pool.
Who do you owe most to for your success and why?
Paul Weinberger – he let me keep my job when all about me were losing theirs.
Why do people like you?
I eat their leftovers.
The Nabs 5K – it wasn't pretty.
What’s your idea of perfect happiness?
Watching myself score a century at Lords against Australia as I enjoy a Scotch Egg and dazzle Strictly Come Dancing's Tess Daly with my witty banter.
What do you think will be the biggest change in advertising over the next five years?
I hear the internet's popular.
- On-Air Creative / Creative Executive Discovery Communications Very Competitive with excellent benefits, London (West), London (Greater)
- Senior Marketing Manager Cutis Developments £50,000 - £60,000 per annum , Victoria, London (Greater)
- Digital Account Director Lipton Fleming £45000 - £55000 per annum, London
- Head of Video Aspire £60000.00 - £70000.00 per annum, London
- Senior Demand Generation Manager Salt £45000 - £55000 per annum + Bonus, London