The Red Brick Road
(020) 7575 7654
50-54 Beak Street, London, W1F 9RN
Family Guy, bbc.co.uk, Country Life, takethefamily.com.
Ideal next job
Three best friends in adland
Paul Weinberger, Jason Lawes, James Pool.
Who do you owe most to for your success and why?
Paul Weinberger – he let me keep my job when all about me were losing theirs.
Why do people like you?
I eat their leftovers.
The Nabs 5K – it wasn't pretty.
What’s your idea of perfect happiness?
Watching myself score a century at Lords against Australia as I enjoy a Scotch Egg and dazzle Strictly Come Dancing's Tess Daly with my witty banter.
What do you think will be the biggest change in advertising over the next five years?
I hear the internet's popular.
- Product Translator - German Creative Recruitment £80 - £100 per day, West London
- Marketing Officer (8 weeks / 2 month contract) Stopgap £25000 - £28000 per annum, West Midlands
- PR Account Manager Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £30,000 to £40,000, South West London
- Interim Marketing Consultant Stopgap £600 - £650 per day, North West England
- Personalisation Analyst Aspire £30000 - £35000 per annum + bonus and benefits, London
- Google's European leader says viewing habits are 'changing dramatically'
- Land Rover to move global ad account into Spark44
- Martin Sorrell talks Maurice Lévy, Tesco, and the global outlook
- Viacom to bring Breaking Bad to Freeview with Spike launch
- 'Advertisers are snake oil salesmen', says Peter Oborne
- Adam & Eve/DDB grabs £100,000 prize from Posterscope