The Newspaper Society
(020) 7632 7441
Eighth floor, St Andrew’s House, 18-20 St Andrew Street, London, , EC4A 3AY
1962. Harrogate, North Yorkshire.
South Park, Berkhamsted and Tring Gazette, T&MX News, Carve, thisiscornwall.
The spirit level one. As simple as it gets.
Ideal next job
Anything with enough space to let me both challenge the status quo and drive profit.
Three best friends in adland
The next three we do a big local media deal with (and watch this space). Apart from that, a load more than three.
Who do you owe most to for your success and why?
It's always the clients/agencies who have taken on my passion for great media/communications.
Why do people like you?
Straight-talking, no bullsh*t.
1) Family. 2) Anything with a board involved (snow, surf, mountain). 3) Motorbikes.
Possibly blagging it into the Bernabeu Stadium under the pretence of being a journalist at an outdoor conference a number of years back. Ended in tears when we were dragged off the pitch by security.
What’s your idea of perfect happiness?
Snowboard or surf all day, knackered, family, bar, sunset, cold sports beer.
What do you think will be the biggest change in advertising over the next five years?
A complete mash-up of the whole London media agency industry and approach.
- Marketing Manager Fidelity Worldwide Investment Dependent on Experience, Surrey
- PR Account Director Brand Recruitment £50000 per annum, Cambridge
- Strategy Lead MCG Associates Attractive Tax Free Salary, New York (State) (US)
- Account Executive AF Selection £18,000 - £22,000, Warwickshire
- Senior Sales Executive- Fashion & Beauty Video Ultimate Asset £27000 - £35000 per annum + commission and benefits , City of London