Executive creative director
The Marketing Store
(020) 7981 9397
16 Hatfields, , London, , SE1 8DJ
On a balmy evening in Chubua, Assam, India.
Mad Men, Dragon's Den, Mojo, thefwa.com, infosthetics.com and The Sun.
Network Rail, which has a cool "get me home" function, and Talking Carl, which makes me laugh.
Ideal next job
Covering and selling antique French furniture with cow hides.
Three best friends in adland
Fat "Keef", Langers and Stretton.
Who do you owe most to for your success and why?
Bartle Bogle Hegarty for having the belief in Charles Garland, Juliet Timms and myself to set up Limbo.
Why do people like you?
I would like to think it's for my dazzling wit and repartee but I suspect it's for my no-nonsense approach to getting things done.
Probably flying to France every weekend.
Managing to tackle Paul Dodge of Leicester and England at the Heineken International Sevens Tournament, after he had scored a try!!
What’s your idea of perfect happiness?
Reality – enjoying a foie gras poêlé with a glass of Monbazillac while watching the sun set at Le Beaumanoir, Biarritz. Fantasy – Scotland winning the 2011 Rugby World Cup.
What do you think will be the biggest change in advertising over the next five years?
LBS – Location-Based Services.
- Marketing Manager Fidelity Worldwide Investment Dependent on Experience, Surrey
- PR Account Director Brand Recruitment £50000 per annum, Cambridge
- Strategy Lead MCG Associates Attractive Tax Free Salary, New York (State) (US)
- Account Executive AF Selection £18,000 - £22,000, Warwickshire
- Senior Sales Executive- Fashion & Beauty Video Ultimate Asset £27000 - £35000 per annum + commission and benefits , City of London