Executive creative director
The Marketing Store
(020) 7981 9397
16 Hatfields, , London, , SE1 8DJ
On a balmy evening in Chubua, Assam, India.
Mad Men, Dragon's Den, Mojo, thefwa.com, infosthetics.com and The Sun.
Network Rail, which has a cool "get me home" function, and Talking Carl, which makes me laugh.
Ideal next job
Covering and selling antique French furniture with cow hides.
Three best friends in adland
Fat "Keef", Langers and Stretton.
Who do you owe most to for your success and why?
Bartle Bogle Hegarty for having the belief in Charles Garland, Juliet Timms and myself to set up Limbo.
Why do people like you?
I would like to think it's for my dazzling wit and repartee but I suspect it's for my no-nonsense approach to getting things done.
Probably flying to France every weekend.
Managing to tackle Paul Dodge of Leicester and England at the Heineken International Sevens Tournament, after he had scored a try!!
What’s your idea of perfect happiness?
Reality – enjoying a foie gras poêlé with a glass of Monbazillac while watching the sun set at Le Beaumanoir, Biarritz. Fantasy – Scotland winning the 2011 Rugby World Cup.
What do you think will be the biggest change in advertising over the next five years?
LBS – Location-Based Services.
- Havas partners with Facebook's Atlas for multi-device ad targeting
- Daily Mirror publishes its own tits on Page 3
- 'This girl can' tops Campaign Viral Chart
- John Brown Media appoints Rebekah Billingsley to head of digital and content strategy role
- 'You don't have to explain yourself if you are getting the job done,' says Tracy De Groose on work and motherhood
- Publicis Groupe extends deadline for Sapient deal again