Creative Director Design, Partner
(020) 3059 0125
Elsley Court, 20-22 Great Titchfield Street, London, , W1W 8BE
Watford – 26 November 1971.
The Wire (yes, still ploughing through it). The Guardian, Design Week, Creative Review and Grazia. I love itsnicethat and ffffound for inspiration/jealousy.
The Guardian, Sky Sports News, ffffound and especially AA Route Planner, invaluable due to my terrible sense of direction.
Ideal next job
elwooddesign.com has a certain ring to it!
Three best friends in adland
I have more than three hopefully! So it would be unfair to single people out. I think they know who they are.
Who do you owe most to for your success and why?
Bill Naylor, managing director of the House of Naylor (typesetting/print company), for giving me the chance of a four-year print apprenticeship at 16 years old. He taught me hard work and great craft skills.
Why do people like you?
I have no idea. Hopefully because I'm honest, helpful and a fairly decent person. Though I do have my moments…
This year, an Eve Arnold print from Magnum Photos. But really I'm not an extravagant person.
Running (hopefully) happy departments full of amazing talent.
What’s your idea of perfect happiness?
Being in a hot country with my partner and kids, preferably in a really great wine/food region, close to the sea.
What do you think will be the biggest change in advertising over the next five years?
That the design will become the advertising, not advertising becoming the design. Apple being a great exponent of this already.
- On-Air Creative / Creative Executive Discovery Communications Very Competitive with excellent benefits, London (West), London (Greater)
- Senior Marketing Manager Cutis Developments £50,000 - £60,000 per annum , Victoria, London (Greater)
- Account Director - Freelance Role, £300 a day. DRTV / TV ATL role MODA consult £300 per day, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Account Director / Group Account Director - Maternity Cover Integrated Role MODA consult £60k - £65k pro rata salary, Central London - Great Soho Location
- Senior Account Manager / Junior Account Director - Maternity Cover ATL / TV Role MODA consult £42k - £45k pro rata salary, Central London - Great Soho Location