Creative Director Design, Partner
(020) 3059 0125
Elsley Court, 20-22 Great Titchfield Street, London, , W1W 8BE
Watford – 26 November 1971.
The Wire (yes, still ploughing through it). The Guardian, Design Week, Creative Review and Grazia. I love itsnicethat and ffffound for inspiration/jealousy.
The Guardian, Sky Sports News, ffffound and especially AA Route Planner, invaluable due to my terrible sense of direction.
Ideal next job
elwooddesign.com has a certain ring to it!
Three best friends in adland
I have more than three hopefully! So it would be unfair to single people out. I think they know who they are.
Who do you owe most to for your success and why?
Bill Naylor, managing director of the House of Naylor (typesetting/print company), for giving me the chance of a four-year print apprenticeship at 16 years old. He taught me hard work and great craft skills.
Why do people like you?
I have no idea. Hopefully because I'm honest, helpful and a fairly decent person. Though I do have my moments…
This year, an Eve Arnold print from Magnum Photos. But really I'm not an extravagant person.
Running (hopefully) happy departments full of amazing talent.
What’s your idea of perfect happiness?
Being in a hot country with my partner and kids, preferably in a really great wine/food region, close to the sea.
What do you think will be the biggest change in advertising over the next five years?
That the design will become the advertising, not advertising becoming the design. Apple being a great exponent of this already.
- International Account Director - Media Agency (Benelux & Scandinavia Regions) Silverdrum £45,000 + benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Global Business Director Twist Recruitment £90000.00 - £100000 per annum, City of London
- Senior Digital Marketing Manager - £60K - Fashion - Buckinghams Salt £55000 - £65000 per annum, Buckinghamshire
- Italian Marketing Executive, Travel, Soho Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £27000 - £30000 per annum, Benefits: +Bonus & Benefits, London
- Private Bank - Digital Marketing, eCRM Campaign & Marketing Operations Manager - Associate - London J.P.Morgan JPMorgan Chase & Co. offer an exceptional benefits program and highly competitive compensation., Knightsbridge
- Oreo eclipses The Sun in celestial stunt
- Katharine Viner becomes first female editor-in-chief of Guardian News & Media
- Why Viacom spent £120m extending Channel 5's Big Brother deal for three more years
- Tesco media review pits Initiative against MediaCom and ZenithOptimedia
- Comparethemarket.com offers two for one cinema tickets with Meerkat Movies
- Google's European leader says viewing habits are 'changing dramatically'