Undisclosed, , , ,
As previously advised: in Britain's crappiest town during a great year for English football.
Like most folk, I have favourite content rather than favourite media. But I'm doing my bit to keep the broadsheet newspaper sector afloat.
A closely guarded secret. I have had to silence so many people showing me their latest app (yes, including you, Mr Senior) that it would be hypocritical of me to answer.
Ideal next job
Starting a new creative company with friends.
Three best friends in adland
At time of going to press: Richard Flintham, Steve Waring and Phil Rumbol.
Who do you owe most to for your success and why?
John Lowery. Rescued me from the dogs home and trained me.
Why do people like you?
I don't know. But I think I throw off less reasons to be disliked than some.
What’s your idea of perfect happiness?
What do you think will be the biggest change in advertising over the next five years?
If I knew that, I'd go again...
- Senior Marketing Manager Cutis Developments £50,000 - £60,000 per annum , Victoria, London (Greater)
- Account Director air recruitment Up to £50k dependent on experience plus benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Creative Graphic Designer Beyond The Book £DOE, Gloucestershire
- Senior Data Planner / Strategist Direct Recruitment £60K- £70K, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Data Account Manager Direct Recruitment £28K- £32K, London (Central), London (Greater)