Undisclosed, , , ,
As previously advised: in Britain's crappiest town during a great year for English football.
Like most folk, I have favourite content rather than favourite media. But I'm doing my bit to keep the broadsheet newspaper sector afloat.
A closely guarded secret. I have had to silence so many people showing me their latest app (yes, including you, Mr Senior) that it would be hypocritical of me to answer.
Ideal next job
Starting a new creative company with friends.
Three best friends in adland
At time of going to press: Richard Flintham, Steve Waring and Phil Rumbol.
Who do you owe most to for your success and why?
John Lowery. Rescued me from the dogs home and trained me.
Why do people like you?
I don't know. But I think I throw off less reasons to be disliked than some.
What’s your idea of perfect happiness?
What do you think will be the biggest change in advertising over the next five years?
If I knew that, I'd go again...
- SENIOR ACCOUNT DIRECTOR - COULD BE PART TIME Barker Graves Up to £50k plus bens, South West London close to transport links
- Freelance Content Manager Source £150 - £300 per day, London
- Freelance Account Handlers with agency experience Source £220 - £260 per day, London
- ACCOUNT DIRECTOR CONTRACT OR PERM FMCG - digi and ATL Barker Graves £60K PLUS BENEFITS, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Group Account Director - Networked Agency - Central London - £60k-£70k Fill Recruitment £60,000-£70,000, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Katharine Viner becomes first female editor-in-chief of Guardian News & Media
- Tesco media review pits Initiative against MediaCom and ZenithOptimedia
- Google's European leader says viewing habits are 'changing dramatically'
- Comparethemarket.com offers two for one cinema tickets with Meerkat Movies
- 'Advertisers are snake oil salesmen', says Peter Oborne
- Martin Sorrell talks Maurice Lévy, Tesco, and the global outlook