0161 908 8100
St Paul's, 781 Wilmslow Road, Didsbury, Manchester, M20 2RW
On a Friday in Kilwinning, Ayrshire.
TV: Sky Sports. Newspaper: Racing Post. Magazine: The Observer Mag. Website: bbc.co.uk.
Betfair or Jeff Stelling's Sky Sports football app.
Ideal next job
If not this one, then something in the horse-racing industry.
Three best friends in adland
Tony Maciocia – chief financial officer at Euro RSCG KLP; Mark Fowlestone at Multiply and a whole heap of other people I'd struggle to choose between.
Who do you owe most to for your success and why?
Iain Ferguson – ex-chief executive of Euro RSCG Marketing Services Worldwide. He introduced me to agency life and taught me the value of trusting good people.
Why do people like you?
No idea – if they do, probably because I listen (sometimes).
Owning a racehorse – particularly the bad ones; there is nothing more extravagant than paying good money to watch your horse come last.
Persuading my wife that a racehorse was a good investment.
What’s your idea of perfect happiness?
Day one of the Cheltenham Festival or being on holiday with my family (although they won't believe that).
What do you think will be the biggest change in advertising over the next five years?
Creative ideas will no longer be bought by the hour.
- Web Analyst Jet2.com Negotiable, Leeds
- Database Marketing Analyst Jet2.com Negotiable, Leeds
- Research Director Major Players £55000 - £65000 per annum, London
- Account Manager RLA £28,000 - £32,000 (depending on experience) , Bournemouth, Dorset
- Account Executive RLA £20,000 - £24,000 (depending on experience), Bournemouth, Dorset