Executive Media Director
(020) 7440 1376
76-80 Whitfield Street, London, W1A
FT Weekend, Economist.com, Monocle podcast, Radio 1's Chris Moyles Breakfast Show, Linkedin.
Ideal next job
"...and the next big challenge is..."
Three best friends in adland
Enyi Nwosu, Mark Nohr, Robert Ffitch.
Who do you owe most to for your success and why?
Nick Manning (at OMD Group), Simon Mathews (at Publicis/Optimedia), Ashley Munday (at BBC)… they believed in me.
Why do people like you?
A helper not a hinderer – I hope.
The neverending resilience to lose smart pens.
Winning every pitch that we had to win (and forgetting the ones we didn't).
What’s your idea of perfect happiness?
Very loud, very fast dance music.
What do you think will be the biggest change in advertising over the next five years?
Remuneration models for agencies and ownership of the client's goal.
- On-Air Creative / Creative Executive Discovery Communications Very Competitive with excellent benefits, London (West), London (Greater)
- Commercials Producer/Director Searchlight Recruitment An attractive salary is available to the successful candidate. , London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Marketing Manager Cutis Developments £50,000 - £60,000 per annum , Victoria, London (Greater)
- Senior Retail Space Analyst Pitch Consultants £35000 - £45000 per annum + car + benefits, Nottinghamshire
- Strategy Director Rare Selection Upto £90K + benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Pimm's launches weather activated OOH campaign
- Managing director Paul Hayes to leave News UK after 15 years
- Tango returns to advertising after two years with off-brand TV ad
- Vizeum on alert as 21st Century Fox review includes £150m European media
- Why D&AD's first Black Pencil for Radio in 32 years is significant
- Procter & Gamble YouTube video banned