Executive Media Director
(020) 7440 1376
76-80 Whitfield Street, London, W1A
FT Weekend, Economist.com, Monocle podcast, Radio 1's Chris Moyles Breakfast Show, Linkedin.
Ideal next job
"...and the next big challenge is..."
Three best friends in adland
Enyi Nwosu, Mark Nohr, Robert Ffitch.
Who do you owe most to for your success and why?
Nick Manning (at OMD Group), Simon Mathews (at Publicis/Optimedia), Ashley Munday (at BBC)… they believed in me.
Why do people like you?
A helper not a hinderer – I hope.
The neverending resilience to lose smart pens.
Winning every pitch that we had to win (and forgetting the ones we didn't).
What’s your idea of perfect happiness?
Very loud, very fast dance music.
What do you think will be the biggest change in advertising over the next five years?
Remuneration models for agencies and ownership of the client's goal.
- Web Analyst Jet2.com Negotiable, Leeds
- Database Marketing Analyst Jet2.com Negotiable, Leeds
- Partnerships Account Manager Aspire £30000.00 - £35000.00 per annum + Excellent benefits, London
- Account Manager- International Aspire £30000.00 - £35000.00 per annum, London
- Senior Publisher Manager - Business Development Ultimate Asset £40000 - £60000 per annum + benefits, London