Executive Media Director
(020) 7440 1376
76-80 Whitfield Street, London, W1A
FT Weekend, Economist.com, Monocle podcast, Radio 1's Chris Moyles Breakfast Show, Linkedin.
Ideal next job
"...and the next big challenge is..."
Three best friends in adland
Enyi Nwosu, Mark Nohr, Robert Ffitch.
Who do you owe most to for your success and why?
Nick Manning (at OMD Group), Simon Mathews (at Publicis/Optimedia), Ashley Munday (at BBC)… they believed in me.
Why do people like you?
A helper not a hinderer – I hope.
The neverending resilience to lose smart pens.
Winning every pitch that we had to win (and forgetting the ones we didn't).
What’s your idea of perfect happiness?
Very loud, very fast dance music.
What do you think will be the biggest change in advertising over the next five years?
Remuneration models for agencies and ownership of the client's goal.
- Senior Client Manager Stopgap £55000 per annum + pro rata - 2-3 months, London
- Freelance Artworkers Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £20 - £22 per hour, Milton Keynes
- Media Manager | Global brewing company Elizabeth Norman International £40000 - £50000 per annum + Bonus , Bedfordshire
- Senior Account Manager Purple Consultancy £30000 - £35000 per annum, London
- Senior Consultant, international branding agency in London £70k Gabriele Skelton £50000 - £70000 per annum, London
- Google's European leader says viewing habits are 'changing dramatically'
- Land Rover to move global ad account into Spark44
- Martin Sorrell talks Maurice Lévy, Tesco, and the global outlook
- Viacom to bring Breaking Bad to Freeview with Spike launch
- 'Advertisers are snake oil salesmen', says Peter Oborne
- Agencies need to make more use of audience insight, says Mark Creighton