UK Group President
(020) 7573 6787
76-80 Whitfield Street, London, W1A
Heavily irregular user of everything, I vigorously defend my "right to roam". I honestly don't buy magazines, read the paper I am given on the train, use the internet like it is a giant wormhole. I love radio, I use my iPad to watch 30 Rock and Skins. I use Humax at home to avoid feeling "owned".
Still Shazam. Sometimes Magic Seaweed, love anything that uses AR.
Ideal next job
Let me get this one right first.
Three best friends in adland
Who do you owe most to for your success and why?
Peter Thomson, M2M New York. He gave me my first job in Y&R's media department and didn't fire me despite all sorts of unprintable episodes.
Why do people like you?
I have a surfboard that to date has never surfed on British waters.
Ten marathons, 11 hopefully by the time this is printed.
What’s your idea of perfect happiness?
Surfing our secret beach in Malibu, with Joe, Art, Juri, Alan, my wife and children on the beach and cocktails afterwards.
What do you think will be the biggest change in advertising over the next five years?
Faster, differently networked, less predictable, more exciting.
- Senior Brand Executive Tarsh Lazare Marketing Recruitment £30,000 - £34,000 plus benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Brand Executive Tarsh Lazare Marketing Recruitment £25,000 - £33,000 plus benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Online Sales EMEA Ultimate Asset £25000 - £75000 per annum, London
- Group Account Director - Head of Gaming Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £55000-£65000, Central London
- BOARD ACCOUNT DIRECTOR Red Sofa London £70000 - £75000 per annum, London