President, global innovation; executive director EMEA
Starcom MediaVest Group
(020) 7190 8000
Whitfield House, 89 Whitfield Street, London, W1T 4HQ
England, post-baby boomer.
Still Top Gear and TechCrunch.
FT – serious I know, but really very good.
Ideal next job
I've only just got this one.
Three best friends in adland
My wife leads by a country mile.
Who do you owe most to for your success and why?
The founders of BMP and BBH – they set the benchmark (high).
Why do people like you?
Is this a chance to be self-deprecating?
Carbon-fibre racing bike.
Surviving boarding school.
What’s your idea of perfect happiness?
Travelling to new places with my family.
What do you think will be the biggest change in advertising over the next five years?
Same as the last five – great ideas.
- Account Executive Pitch Consultants £17000 - £22000 per annum, Coventry
- Artworker become £23k-£35k, London (Central), London (Greater)
- E-Commerce Marketing Executive Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment 25000-35000, Greater Manchester
- Digital Account Manager Pitch Consultants £22000 - £29000 per annum, Leeds
- Senior Account Manager/ Junior AD become £30k-£40k, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Land Rover to move global ad account into Spark44
- WPP's Martin Sorrell reconsiders strength of newspapers
- Group M retains £80m Lloyds media
- Twitter hunts for UK marketer as it targets £180m ad revenues
- Gogglebox stars encourage viewers to vote
- Dave Trott at Ad Week Europe: Ads have become overcomplicated