(020) 7739 2345
Glue , 31 Old Nichols Street, London, E2 7DJ
The Guardian, equal parts Grazia and Economist, trash TV in most forms and from the web – all the useful stuff and a whole lot more silly stuff besides.
Ideal next job
Three best friends in adland
IPA 7 crew, digital-ladies lunch club and glue past and present.
Who do you owe most to for your success and why?
Cridge – totally unique, brilliant and lovely. But enough about me – Cridge is pretty cool too.
Why do people like you?
Taxis and presents.
Growing up and weaning myself off trainers.
What’s your idea of perfect happiness?
Eight hours sleep a night.
What do you think will be the biggest change in advertising over the next five years?
More smart and nice people in the business, more women at the top and less rubbish spouted in the name of marketing.
- Marketing Manager Fidelity Worldwide Investment Dependent on Experience, Surrey
- Senior Integrtaed Producer Major Players £50000 - £60000 per annum + Benefits, London
- Trade Marketing Manager Carnival UK Competitive, Southampton
- Web Content and Support Executive (CMS / HTML / CSS) CHM £25,000 per annum pro rata, London (Central)
- Studio Manager, 5 month contract Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £28000 - £33000 per annum, Northampton