(020) 7739 2345
Glue , 31 Old Nichols Street, London, E2 7DJ
The Guardian, equal parts Grazia and Economist, trash TV in most forms and from the web – all the useful stuff and a whole lot more silly stuff besides.
Ideal next job
Three best friends in adland
IPA 7 crew, digital-ladies lunch club and glue past and present.
Who do you owe most to for your success and why?
Cridge – totally unique, brilliant and lovely. But enough about me – Cridge is pretty cool too.
Why do people like you?
Taxis and presents.
Growing up and weaning myself off trainers.
What’s your idea of perfect happiness?
Eight hours sleep a night.
What do you think will be the biggest change in advertising over the next five years?
More smart and nice people in the business, more women at the top and less rubbish spouted in the name of marketing.
- Senior Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £55,000 + Car or C/A, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £48,000 per annum + Car or C/A, United Kingdom
- Senior Creative Major Players £70000 - £80000 per annum, London
- Design Director createselect Up to £65k, London (Greater)
- Quant Researcher-Immediate Start-Saudi Arabia-c50k Tax Free Elizabeth Norman International £40000 - £50000 per annum + Tax free and travel, Saudi Arabia
- Google's European leader says viewing habits are 'changing dramatically'
- Land Rover to move global ad account into Spark44
- Martin Sorrell talks Maurice Lévy, Tesco, and the global outlook
- Viacom to bring Breaking Bad to Freeview with Spike launch
- 'Advertisers are snake oil salesmen', says Peter Oborne
- Group M retains £80m Lloyds media