(020) 7739 2345
Glue , 31 Old Nichols Street, London, E2 7DJ
The Guardian, equal parts Grazia and Economist, trash TV in most forms and from the web – all the useful stuff and a whole lot more silly stuff besides.
Ideal next job
Three best friends in adland
IPA 7 crew, digital-ladies lunch club and glue past and present.
Who do you owe most to for your success and why?
Cridge – totally unique, brilliant and lovely. But enough about me – Cridge is pretty cool too.
Why do people like you?
Taxis and presents.
Growing up and weaning myself off trainers.
What’s your idea of perfect happiness?
Eight hours sleep a night.
What do you think will be the biggest change in advertising over the next five years?
More smart and nice people in the business, more women at the top and less rubbish spouted in the name of marketing.
- Social and Content Director - Client-side! Ultimate Asset £75000 per annum + benefits, Hammersmith and Fulham
- Digital Planner - Shopper - Retail / FMCG - paying to £40k Fill Recruitment to £40k plus top benefits, including a 20% bonus opportunity, London (Greater)
- Freelance Designer Source £150 - £250 per day, London
- Planner - Shopper / Integrated agency / Recent award winner - to £50k Fill Recruitment to £50k plus superb benefits, London (Greater)
- Sales Manager - OOH/Major Event Sponsorship Ultimate Asset £30000 - £40000 per annum + Uncapped Commission, London
- The man who made Grey matter
- 'You're thirsty. We've got sales targets', says Oasis in summer campaign launch
- Yorkshire Tea launches £5 million campaign
- Eric Cantona to swim Channel if Brits agree Kronenbourg 1664 is best beer
- Heineken selects Publicis Worldwide to be lead global creative agency
- Beacons installed on 500 London buses by Exterion Media