(020) 7739 2345
Glue , 31 Old Nichols Street, London, E2 7DJ
The Guardian, equal parts Grazia and Economist, trash TV in most forms and from the web – all the useful stuff and a whole lot more silly stuff besides.
Ideal next job
Three best friends in adland
IPA 7 crew, digital-ladies lunch club and glue past and present.
Who do you owe most to for your success and why?
Cridge – totally unique, brilliant and lovely. But enough about me – Cridge is pretty cool too.
Why do people like you?
Taxis and presents.
Growing up and weaning myself off trainers.
What’s your idea of perfect happiness?
Eight hours sleep a night.
What do you think will be the biggest change in advertising over the next five years?
More smart and nice people in the business, more women at the top and less rubbish spouted in the name of marketing.
- Senior Marketing Manager Cutis Developments £50,000 - £60,000 per annum , Victoria, London (Greater)
- Design Manager -SPORT - London - £50-60K Salt £50000 - £60000 per annum, London
- Director of Marketing, Design, London, £80k Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £70000 - £80000 per annum, Benefits: +excellent benefits, London
- Graphic Designer Michael Page Digital £25000 - £35000 per annum + benefits , Halifax
- Recruitment Consultant - Work on Tier One Media Sales Clients! Ultimate Asset £25000 - £80000 per annum + Excellent career opportunities!, London
- Tesco moves £90m media account to MediaCom
- Viacom pulls plug on C5 sales: more than 90 jobs to go
- Battersea's digital dog 'follows' shoppers in outdoor campaign
- Lego launches Facebook campaign that asks kids to create a kronkiwongi
- Twitter hunts for UK agencies
- Pedigree launches global 'feed the good' campaign with BBDO