(020) 7298 7231
26-27 Castlereagh Street, London, W1H 5DL
4am, St Albans Hospital.
Guardian.co.uk, Mad Men, The Thick Of It, Real Radio, Smooth Radio, Pro Cycling, Amazon.co.uk, Sky Sports.
Ideal next job
Newsreader on any of our radio stations.
Three best friends in adland
They know who they are.
Who do you owe most to for your success and why?
Carolyn McCall and John Myers – opportunity is the best thing you can be given.
Why do people like you?
Are you serious? Last year, it was "how many toilets do you own?" C`mon…
I don`t do extravagance.
Working with my fantastic colleagues at GMG Radio to do all we did in the last 18 months.
What’s your idea of perfect happiness?
This changes from week to week.
What do you think will be the biggest change in advertising over the next five years?
Can we have some easier questions please? Technology will have a greater influence, advertising will be unavoidable, big ideas will still count and agencies will take radio advertising more seriously.
- Account Manager - Fantastic London Agency Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £28000 - £32000 per annum, Benefits: Great agency benefits , London
- Account Manager Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £28000 - £35000 per annum, London
- Head of Social - Top London Agency Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment 70000, London
- Digital Director - Integrated Entertainment Marketing Agency - London - £50k - £60k - NP205 Stonor £50k - £60k, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Account Manager (ALL MEDIA) Dot-Gap £35k, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Google's European leader says viewing habits are 'changing dramatically'
- Tesco media review pits Initiative against MediaCom and ZenithOptimedia
- Martin Sorrell talks Maurice Lévy, Tesco, and the global outlook
- Land Rover to move global ad account into Spark44
- Viacom to bring Breaking Bad to Freeview with Spike launch
- 'Advertisers are snake oil salesmen', says Peter Oborne