(020) 7298 7231
26-27 Castlereagh Street, London, W1H 5DL
4am, St Albans Hospital.
Guardian.co.uk, Mad Men, The Thick Of It, Real Radio, Smooth Radio, Pro Cycling, Amazon.co.uk, Sky Sports.
Ideal next job
Newsreader on any of our radio stations.
Three best friends in adland
They know who they are.
Who do you owe most to for your success and why?
Carolyn McCall and John Myers – opportunity is the best thing you can be given.
Why do people like you?
Are you serious? Last year, it was "how many toilets do you own?" C`mon…
I don`t do extravagance.
Working with my fantastic colleagues at GMG Radio to do all we did in the last 18 months.
What’s your idea of perfect happiness?
This changes from week to week.
What do you think will be the biggest change in advertising over the next five years?
Can we have some easier questions please? Technology will have a greater influence, advertising will be unavoidable, big ideas will still count and agencies will take radio advertising more seriously.
- Account Director OOH Planning Ultimate Asset £30000 - £45000 per annum + Excellent Benefits, London
- SENIOR ACCOUNT MANAGER (GERMAN) - MARKETING AGENCY Live Recruitment Negotiable, West Midlands
- Digital Agency Sales - Fast growing student targeting business Ultimate Asset £26000 - £31000 per annum + Realistic OTE of £60k Uncapped!, London
- Senior Account Executive - Central London Agency Fill Recruitment to £25k, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Junior Account Director / Account Director Fill Recruitment to £45k, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Black horse returns in new Lloyds Bank campaign
- The man who made Grey matter
- Watch: Every Grand Prix winner from Cannes Lions 2015
- 'You're thirsty. We've got sales targets', says Oasis in summer campaign launch
- Yorkshire Tea launches £5 million campaign
- Heineken selects Publicis Worldwide to be lead global creative agency