Co-founder and chairman
10a Belmont Street, , London, , NW1 8HH
19 October, 1971.
Mad Men, Californication, Campaign, Ad Age, The Guardian.
The Arsenal app. The Bloomberg app. The Skype app.
Ideal next job
Professional kite-surfer with a big endorsement deal from Billabong.
Three best friends in adland
Nick Brien (McCann Worldgroup), Alastair Aird (MEC) and Bant Breen (Initiative).
Who do you owe most to for your success and why?
Nick Brien for telling me: "It's a mistake not to use your global title to move up in adland rather than go out and found goviral." And for hiring me for the global job in the first place.
Why do people like you?
I would like to believe it's because of my intellect, ability to innovate and knowledge about online media, but it's probably just down to the fact that I'm a "nice guy".
Cars and hotels… I love fast cars and great hotels.
Running a marathon below three hours.
What’s your idea of perfect happiness?
Perfect sun, perfect powder snow and snowboarding an untouched Valle Blanche in Charmonix with my daughter Stella.
What do you think will be the biggest change in advertising over the next five years?
The impact of mobile advertising will no doubt dramatically change our ability to reach and engage consumers… and, in turn, shift media spend.
- Mid-Senior Designer AF Selection £30,000 - £35,000, Liverpool, Merseyside
- Digital Exec - Award winning Independent Agency Aspire £24000.00 - £28000.00 per annum, London
- Marketing Project Manager - direct mail and eDM become £35k-£50k, London (Central), London (Greater)
- SEO Manager - Fast growing startup Digital Gurus £30000 - £40000 Per Annum company options, London
- Senior Account Manager - Tobacco Account Major Players £32000 - £36000 per annum, London
- Katharine Viner becomes first female editor-in-chief of Guardian News & Media
- Tesco media review pits Initiative against MediaCom and ZenithOptimedia
- Google's European leader says viewing habits are 'changing dramatically'
- Martin Sorrell talks Maurice Lévy, Tesco, and the global outlook
- 'Advertisers are snake oil salesmen', says Peter Oborne
- 7 things Proximity has learned in the new Omnicom building