Co-founder and chairman
10a Belmont Street, , London, , NW1 8HH
19 October, 1971.
Mad Men, Californication, Campaign, Ad Age, The Guardian.
The Arsenal app. The Bloomberg app. The Skype app.
Ideal next job
Professional kite-surfer with a big endorsement deal from Billabong.
Three best friends in adland
Nick Brien (McCann Worldgroup), Alastair Aird (MEC) and Bant Breen (Initiative).
Who do you owe most to for your success and why?
Nick Brien for telling me: "It's a mistake not to use your global title to move up in adland rather than go out and found goviral." And for hiring me for the global job in the first place.
Why do people like you?
I would like to believe it's because of my intellect, ability to innovate and knowledge about online media, but it's probably just down to the fact that I'm a "nice guy".
Cars and hotels… I love fast cars and great hotels.
Running a marathon below three hours.
What’s your idea of perfect happiness?
Perfect sun, perfect powder snow and snowboarding an untouched Valle Blanche in Charmonix with my daughter Stella.
What do you think will be the biggest change in advertising over the next five years?
The impact of mobile advertising will no doubt dramatically change our ability to reach and engage consumers… and, in turn, shift media spend.
- Senior copywriter story uk limited Negotiable depending on experience, Edinburgh
- Senior Marketing Manager Cutis Developments £50,000 - £60,000 per annum , Victoria, London (Greater)
- Marketing Manager Tarsh Lazare Marketing Recruitment £to attract the best, London (North), London (Greater)
- DIGITAL MEDIA MANAGER - EXPERIENTIAL MARKETING AGENCY Live Recruitment £25000 - £30000 per annum, London
- Account Director - global branding agency JEFFERSON £45-60k plus a large array of benefits , London (Central), London (Greater)