(020) 7692 4444
43-45 Camden Road, London, N1 9LR
1 February, Chelsea.
Ideal next job
Three best friends in adland
Tiger Savage, Paul Shearer, Michelle Curran.
Who do you owe most to for your success and why?
Frances Royle for her support. Steve Henry for his lively take on the world. Jane Austin for her advice and belief. The creatives and producers who keep pushing for better work.
Why do people like you?
They know where they stand and that I am a loyal friend.
The ability to enjoy every day as it comes.
What’s your idea of perfect happiness?
Engaging in conversation and drinking a glass of rosé by the sea in the South of France.
What do you think will be the biggest change in advertising over the next five years?
Digital innovation. Interactive engagement.
- Marketing Manager Fidelity Worldwide Investment Dependent on Experience, Surrey
- Brand Manager Tarsh Lazare Marketing Recruitment £40,000 - £45,000 plus benefits, Berkshire
- Interim Category Manager Ball & Hoolahan £50,000 + benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Marketing Manager - contract Ball & Hoolahan £42,000 per annum, South West England
- Graphic Designer/ Artworker Michael Page Digital Negotiable, South East England