(020) 7692 4444
43-45 Camden Road, London, N1 9LR
1 February, Chelsea.
Ideal next job
Three best friends in adland
Tiger Savage, Paul Shearer, Michelle Curran.
Who do you owe most to for your success and why?
Frances Royle for her support. Steve Henry for his lively take on the world. Jane Austin for her advice and belief. The creatives and producers who keep pushing for better work.
Why do people like you?
They know where they stand and that I am a loyal friend.
The ability to enjoy every day as it comes.
What’s your idea of perfect happiness?
Engaging in conversation and drinking a glass of rosé by the sea in the South of France.
What do you think will be the biggest change in advertising over the next five years?
Digital innovation. Interactive engagement.
- Digital Account Manager / Senior Account Manager - Boutique Digital Agency Fill Recruitment to £35k + great benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Marketing Communications Manager Stopgap £30000 - £40000 per annum, South East England
- Senior Marketing Officer Stopgap £34600 - £40834 per annum, London
- Senior Marketing Officer Stopgap £36000 - £40000 per annum, London
- PRESENTATION DESIGNER Live Recruitment Negotiable, London
- Google's European leader says viewing habits are 'changing dramatically'
- Martin Sorrell talks Maurice Lévy, Tesco, and the global outlook
- Tesco media review pits Initiative against MediaCom and ZenithOptimedia
- Land Rover to move global ad account into Spark44
- Viacom to bring Breaking Bad to Freeview with Spike launch
- 'Advertisers are snake oil salesmen', says Peter Oborne