(020) 7692 4444
43-45 Camden Road, London, N1 9LR
1 February, Chelsea.
Ideal next job
Three best friends in adland
Tiger Savage, Paul Shearer, Michelle Curran.
Who do you owe most to for your success and why?
Frances Royle for her support. Steve Henry for his lively take on the world. Jane Austin for her advice and belief. The creatives and producers who keep pushing for better work.
Why do people like you?
They know where they stand and that I am a loyal friend.
The ability to enjoy every day as it comes.
What’s your idea of perfect happiness?
Engaging in conversation and drinking a glass of rosé by the sea in the South of France.
What do you think will be the biggest change in advertising over the next five years?
Digital innovation. Interactive engagement.
- Digital Senior Account Manager Purple Consultancy £35000 - £38000 per annum, London
- Senior Brand Manager Stopgap £55000 - £57000 per annum + pro rata - 9 months, West London
- Senior Account Manager Stopgap £200 - £250 per day + 3 months, London
- Account Manager Purple Consultancy £25000 - £29000 per annum, London
- Senior Account Manager Purple Consultancy £35000 - £40000 per annum, London
- Will.i.am clashes with Martin Sorrell over online ads in Cannes
- Black horse returns in new Lloyds Bank campaign
- Geometry Dubai hands over Cannes Grand Prix amid controversy
- Aston Martin appoints WPP to global marketing account
- Cannes 2015: Highlights from the Campaign beach party
- UK wins four gold Film Lions