(020) 7692 4444
43-45 Camden Road, London, N1 9LR
1 February, Chelsea.
Ideal next job
Three best friends in adland
Tiger Savage, Paul Shearer, Michelle Curran.
Who do you owe most to for your success and why?
Frances Royle for her support. Steve Henry for his lively take on the world. Jane Austin for her advice and belief. The creatives and producers who keep pushing for better work.
Why do people like you?
They know where they stand and that I am a loyal friend.
The ability to enjoy every day as it comes.
What’s your idea of perfect happiness?
Engaging in conversation and drinking a glass of rosé by the sea in the South of France.
What do you think will be the biggest change in advertising over the next five years?
Digital innovation. Interactive engagement.
- On-Air Creative / Creative Executive Discovery Communications Very Competitive with excellent benefits, London (West), London (Greater)
- Commercials Producer/Director Searchlight Recruitment An attractive salary is available to the successful candidate. , London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Marketing Manager Cutis Developments £50,000 - £60,000 per annum , Victoria, London (Greater)
- Digital Marketing Co-ordinator AF Selection Up to £25,000, Birmingham, West Midlands
- Digital Account Manager Source £150 - £180 per day, London
- Pimm's launches weather activated OOH campaign
- Managing director Paul Hayes to leave News UK after 15 years
- Tango returns to advertising after two years with off-brand TV ad
- Vizeum on alert as 21st Century Fox review includes £150m European media
- Why D&AD's first Black Pencil for Radio in 32 years is significant
- Procter & Gamble YouTube video banned