Executive creative director
18, Dukes Road, London, , WC1H 9PY
Norfolk in Maytime.
HBO, trendhunter, Telegraph (for its great business section and website), FT Weekend.
Still stumbling furiously on Firefox.
Ideal next job
Marine archaeologist or country house hotelier – current CV may not help.
Three best friends in adland
Julian Vizard. Colin Hickson and Al Young at Inferno.
Who do you owe most to for your success and why?
D&AD. I never would have got started without their brilliant educational programme.
Why do people like you?
That's not for me to say.
A crumbling house in Norfolk with a big smelly cellar.
Learning to listen properly.
What’s your idea of perfect happiness?
Getting it absolutely right for people who have asked me to help.
What do you think will be the biggest change in advertising over the next five years?
Total and fluid consolidation of disciplines including media – it's happening now with the best of us and will be the norm before we know it.
- Senior Marketing Manager Cutis Developments £50,000 - £60,000 per annum , Victoria, London (Greater)
- Account Manager - Global Omnichannel Marketing Analytics Leader Recruitment Revolution £25,000 to £35,000 + 10% bonus + pension, Brighton, East Sussex
- Community Marketing Coordinator - Global Publisher Recruitment Revolution Excellent Salary + Company Benefits Package , Oxford, Oxfordshire
- Advertising Technology Executive - Media Owner (Music & Ents) Silverdrum Up to £35,000 + benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Marketing/Account Executive Brand Recruitment £15000 - £25000 per annum + plus benefits, Cambridge
- BBC social media manager calls for brands to add value
- Dave Trott: Great advertising isn't just gimmicks
- Digital surge drives UK advertising's fastest growth for four years
- Johnny Fearless closes after client departure
- WPP launches Xaxis Audio with Global
- Google aims to hold brands' hands with 'programmatic playbook'