Executive creative director
18, Dukes Road, London, , WC1H 9PY
Norfolk in Maytime.
HBO, trendhunter, Telegraph (for its great business section and website), FT Weekend.
Still stumbling furiously on Firefox.
Ideal next job
Marine archaeologist or country house hotelier – current CV may not help.
Three best friends in adland
Julian Vizard. Colin Hickson and Al Young at Inferno.
Who do you owe most to for your success and why?
D&AD. I never would have got started without their brilliant educational programme.
Why do people like you?
That's not for me to say.
A crumbling house in Norfolk with a big smelly cellar.
Learning to listen properly.
What’s your idea of perfect happiness?
Getting it absolutely right for people who have asked me to help.
What do you think will be the biggest change in advertising over the next five years?
Total and fluid consolidation of disciplines including media – it's happening now with the best of us and will be the norm before we know it.
- Marketing Manager Fidelity Worldwide Investment Dependent on Experience, Surrey
- Graphic Designer Â– Product & Packaging Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £20000 - £30000 per annum, Manchester
- Client Planner AF Selection £30,000 - £35,000, Birmingham, West Midlands
- Press Production Executive AF Selection £20,000 - £22,000, Birmingham, West Midlands
- Digital Specialist - Client-Side Travel Brand - PPC / SEO Ultimate Asset £30000 - £50000 per annum + Amazing Benefits, City of London
- Tetley launches ad with Tea Folk in middle of medieval battle
- HSBC uses emotive ad to relaunch bank account on Christmas Day
- Virgin Holidays encourages customers to 'flaunt it' in Christmas Day ad
- Top 10 most-viewed The Work
- 'Creative' RFI requests are getting out of control
- US holiday campaign round-up 2014