Executive creative director
18, Dukes Road, London, , WC1H 9PY
Norfolk in Maytime.
HBO, trendhunter, Telegraph (for its great business section and website), FT Weekend.
Still stumbling furiously on Firefox.
Ideal next job
Marine archaeologist or country house hotelier – current CV may not help.
Three best friends in adland
Julian Vizard. Colin Hickson and Al Young at Inferno.
Who do you owe most to for your success and why?
D&AD. I never would have got started without their brilliant educational programme.
Why do people like you?
That's not for me to say.
A crumbling house in Norfolk with a big smelly cellar.
Learning to listen properly.
What’s your idea of perfect happiness?
Getting it absolutely right for people who have asked me to help.
What do you think will be the biggest change in advertising over the next five years?
Total and fluid consolidation of disciplines including media – it's happening now with the best of us and will be the norm before we know it.
- Senior copywriter story uk limited Negotiable depending on experience, Edinburgh
- Senior Marketing Manager Cutis Developments £50,000 - £60,000 per annum , Victoria, London (Greater)
- Account Manager - London - ATL - Advertising Agency Twist Recruitment £25000.00 - £34000.00 per annum + STO - Amazing Benefits, West End
- Senior Account Manager - Excellent West London Agency Fill Recruitment £32k - £36k, London (West), London (Greater)
- Account Managers x 2 - Top 10 Agency Fill Recruitment to £30k + great benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- What the end of Page 3 means for advertising
- Notonthehighstreet sponsors London Underground 'baby on board' badge
- Havas partners with Facebook's Atlas for multi-device ad targeting
- Has JCDecaux chosen the wrong time to abandon its trade body?
- Mother backs new integrated agency The Romans
- The Sun cuts topless models on Page 3