UK chief executive
SSF Group, Saatchi & Saatchi
(020) 7636 5060
Saatchi & Saatchi, 80 Charlotte Street, London, , W1A 1AQ
Many years ago in a faraway land.
Spooks, The Guardian, BBC.co.uk, 5Live.
Ideal next job
Three best friends in adland
1. Fallon partners (past and present). 2. Saatchi & Saatchi partners. 3. None of your business.
Who do you owe most to for your success and why?
Pat Fallon. He lit the fire.
Why do people like you?
The same reason others don’t.
Significant contribution to world peace.
What’s your idea of perfect happiness?
Mountains and time.
What do you think will be the biggest change in advertising over the next five years?
Cf: See last five years and keep going.
- ACCOUNT MANAGER Live Recruitment £25000 - £30000 per annum + Bonus + Benefits, West Midlands
- SENIOR PLANNER - INTEGRATED AGENCY Live Recruitment Negotiable, Leicestershire
- DIGITAL STRATEGY MANAGER - INTEGRATED MARKETING AGENCY Live Recruitment £30000 - £35000 per annum, East Midlands
- Senior Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £55,000 + Car or C/A, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £48,000 per annum + Car or C/A, United Kingdom
- Google's European leader says viewing habits are 'changing dramatically'
- Land Rover to move global ad account into Spark44
- Martin Sorrell talks Maurice Lévy, Tesco, and the global outlook
- Viacom to bring Breaking Bad to Freeview with Spike launch
- 'Advertisers are snake oil salesmen', says Peter Oborne
- Group M retains £80m Lloyds media