UK chief executive
SSF Group, Saatchi & Saatchi
(020) 7636 5060
Saatchi & Saatchi, 80 Charlotte Street, London, , W1A 1AQ
Many years ago in a faraway land.
Spooks, The Guardian, BBC.co.uk, 5Live.
Ideal next job
Three best friends in adland
1. Fallon partners (past and present). 2. Saatchi & Saatchi partners. 3. None of your business.
Who do you owe most to for your success and why?
Pat Fallon. He lit the fire.
Why do people like you?
The same reason others don’t.
Significant contribution to world peace.
What’s your idea of perfect happiness?
Mountains and time.
What do you think will be the biggest change in advertising over the next five years?
Cf: See last five years and keep going.
- Senior copywriter story uk limited Negotiable depending on experience, Edinburgh
- Senior Marketing Manager Cutis Developments £50,000 - £60,000 per annum , Victoria, London (Greater)
- Account Director Twist Recruitment £40000 - £60000 per annum + benefits, City of London
- Sponsorship & Business Development Manager Nova International Up to £40,000 per annum + benefits including pension, bonus, Central London
- Senior Regional Shopper Insight Manager Jarlett de Grouchy £60000.00 - £70000 per annum, London
- What the end of Page 3 means for advertising
- Notonthehighstreet sponsors London Underground 'baby on board' badge
- Havas partners with Facebook's Atlas for multi-device ad targeting
- Has JCDecaux chosen the wrong time to abandon its trade body?
- Mother backs new integrated agency The Romans
- The Sun cuts topless models on Page 3